Wildhack Decision Time | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Decision Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasterCuse

2023 Cali Award Interceptions
If you're ADJW you need to come out and make a statement this week. Either Dino is going or your sticking with him. Give Dino some chance to salvage a recruiting class by telling kids he's going to be around for another year. By not saying anything he's hurting recruiting and we're guaranteed to have another losing season next year.

I don’t think we’re poised for a losing season next year. But everyone acting like Dino’s seats gotten cool doesn’t realize it takes 6 wins to get to a bowl, not 5.

That said, he’s not going anywhere

Why would you make a statement this week when we need to win one of 2 to make a bowl? Sounds like a terrible time to make a statement.
Yep, you can’t say anything. Programs at the fork in the road.

This has got to be a win.

He’s not getting fired this year but this is crucial.

The statement will be

this is fine.jpg

If you're ADJW you need to come out and make a statement this week. Either Dino is going or your sticking with him. Give Dino some chance to salvage a recruiting class by telling kids he's going to be around for another year. By not saying anything he's hurting recruiting and we're guaranteed to have another losing season next year.
No he doesn’t.

No he doesn’t.
Other than firing Dino the damage is done. Hes lame duck. 1 year probably 2.
If he does well he will leave. We are in a no win situation.

I’ve seen what I’ve needed to see. It’s year 6. 1 bowl with another coaches players. Coming off a bye week with this performance? It’s inexplicable.

Having said that he’ll be here through 2023. Likely with a renegotiated contracted. A la Scott Frost.

I don’t think we’re poised for a losing season next year. But everyone acting like Dino’s seats gotten cool doesn’t realize it takes 6 wins to get to a bowl, not 5.

That said, he’s not going anywhere
Losing the entire defensive line next year seems like a big problem for Dino and this team.

Last edited:
Other than firing Dino the damage is done. Hes lame duck. 1 year probably 2.
If he does well he will leave. We are in a no win situation.
If he is gone good or bad then wth are we waiting for?

There will be no statement this week. John won’t make that decision without clearing it first with Floyd Little’s family and Rob Konrad and those things take time.

ADJW isn’t saying anything and Dino isn’t salvaging the recruiting class. It’s already a terrible class, what is there to salvage? Will likely finish 13-14 in the ACC, like it does every year.

But it’s actually way better than that. Like every year

Wildhack will make like Sgt. Schulz and “know nothing, see nothing & say nothing”.
Dino’s done enough to come back, but as per usual…we have absolutely no idea what’ll happen these last 2 games. They could win out, or get crushed in both, and look like 2 totally different teams while doing so. There’s nothing worse in sports than a Jekely and Hyde team!

But it’s actually way better than that. Like every year
Huh? I can promise you no team in the ACC would trade it’s recruiting class with ours.

Who has consistently had the 13-14 ranked recruiting class and finished at or near the bottom of the ACC each year? It’s not a coincidence. Quit drinking the cool aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom