Will Alex O’Connell be the next Duke transfer? | Syracusefan.com

Will Alex O’Connell be the next Duke transfer?

Coach K recruiting strategy:
  1. Wait to see who Syracuse offers
  2. Offer those players
  3. Play them 2-3 minutes per game freshman year
  4. Over-recruit, forcing them to transfer outside the ACC, thus keeping them away from Boeheim & Syracuse
  5. ??????
  6. Profit!

I'd be happy if we got one kid to reclassify. Not sure what these other coaches are promising.
Yea, can we get Quincy Guerrier from Canada to reclassify to 2018 or to join in early 2019?

yep nothing going on Duke tho... Players just crawling over themselves to compete 5 deep at each position. Makes sense...College hoops man...

Well yeah.

You get on the squad you don't suck your still young so you have 'upside' and you go first round. Easier than being a great college player and getting to the NBA based on your NCAA achievements.

Not like Syracuse guys who haven't done much in the NBA didn't follow that exact path.

Why not take the shot if they give you a scholarship even if you are Jordan Tucker and projected 11th dude in the rotation?

You guys watch the sweet 16 game we were handling bitch ass duke and then Moyer came in for my boy Marek and they made a huge run right before halftime. We were going to win that game if the refs didn't give Marek ticky tak fouls.

What did JJJ and Bridges do against our zone?

We lose more guys than anyone to this system and JB has never forced a kid to the draft because a recruit is taking his scholarship can't say that about Duke or UK.

You guys watch the sweet 16 game we were handling bitch ass duke and then Moyer came in for my boy Marek and they made a huge run right before halftime. We were going to win that game if the refs didn't give Marek ticky tak fouls.

What did JJJ and Bridges do against our zone?

We lose more guys than anyone to this system and JB has never forced a kid to the draft because a recruit is taking his scholarship can't say that about Duke or UK.
Your post reads like lyrics to a rap song.

Duke will be really talented next year but to be honest they are playing into our hands. Tre Jones can’t shoot from the outside, neither can Zion and they have Cam and Barrett who are both drive first forwards. Baker can shoot but none of these guys are close to as good as Bagley and they lose their two best shooters. I would prefer sophomore Duvall to Jones but that’s just me.

Duke will be really talented next year but to be honest they are playing into our hands. Tre Jones can’t shoot from the outside, neither can Zion and they have Cam and Barrett who are both drive first forwards. Baker can shoot but none of these guys are close to as good as Bagley and they lose their two best shooters. I would prefer sophomore Duvall to Jones but that’s just me.
Zion has weak thumbs.

Their best bet against us, would be to have O'Connell on the floor, otherwise we could pack our zone in a bit more...basically do what every single team did against us this year!

Well that’s one game but they still have 29 others lol

Deciding to graduate from high school and enroll in Duke in May of your junior year of high school.

Seems legit.

Duke must recruit a special type of human being with those academic chops.

It takes a special kid to take all those classes at N C Central and then transfer the credits to Duke. Not everyone is clever enough to do that

C5DDC0FA-5C5D-42FD-A3CE-C86C286AE706.gif
Duke gets their recruits to reclassify. Our recruits jump to the G League.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom