Will be taking a drive to PA or NJ | Syracusefan.com

Will be taking a drive to PA or NJ

Carlsberg

Walk On
I went to both pre-season games on my boss's tickets, and I loved what I saw with Jimmy and Cole, and JG3 being the 3rd option...I like the look of this team...They are like 50-1 for the Championship...I'm going to throw 250 on them & enjoy this season. Thoughts? Try and talk me out of it...Long time lurker, now member of the board.

I went to both pre-season games on my boss's tickets, and I loved what I saw with Jimmy and Cole, and JG3 being the 3rd option...I like the look of this team...They are like 50-1 for the Championship...I'm going to throw 250 on them & enjoy this season. Thoughts? Try and talk me out of it...Long time lurker, now member of the board.
Let it rip tater chip

Thanks for the reminder. Just got +7500 at WH. Let's goooo
75 to 1? Really...How much did you put down. I'm seeing Caesar's is plus 5000...I will shop around...Does anyone know if money clears that day online or should I fly to the meadowlands to place bet...?

75 to 1? Really...How much did you put down. I'm seeing Caesar's is plus 5000...I will shop around...Does anyone know if money clears that day online or should I fly to the meadowlands to place bet...?
I shoulda shopped around. Circa has them at +9000

I’m in Nevada, but the money clears instantly on the apps here.

Sorry for the brief hijack, but I have to disclose that i have a ton on Georgia football at +700!!

Sorry for the brief hijack, but I have to disclose that i have a ton on Georgia football at +700!!
Hope you took them against Clemson...They were like plus 120...I hit on them big!

I shoulda shopped ar

Could always throw some loose change (how ever you define it) at it...+9000

It is NEVER too late to start! LGO!!!