Will Grier Play?? NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORANGEsPHK

2nd String
I think it interesting, in a personally humorously way, that we have an unofficial record of harassing (knocking out) opposing quarterbacks. According to all the pundits Dino's Defense (Tampa something or that) is all about just the offense scoring more than the other team.

The fact is that SU has had good defensive dominance moments, even before Dino. Those Gino and Bridgewater moments were pre-Dino. I love a great defense, I love shutting down an opposing "high-powered" offense. We may not (yet) be as consistent as we need to be but its always fun. Based on the recent recruiting coups, I am optimistic that we build a dominant defense. Couple that with a high-flying offense and it will cause the opposing offense to generate miscues that will lead to soul-crushing, confidence-losing, What-happening dominance.

I have no idea if I'm on track or just got the O-glasses on but I'm pumped for our future. I grew up in the McPherson ERA and it was fun.

That significantly increases the chances that Grier sits out. If Grier sits out, we emerge as the significant favorite. I'd kinda like to play against and beat Grier, but I can't be too upset about anything which increases our chances to win.
You should hear the local radio stations around Morgantown these last few days. Very unhappy and downright angry people calling in about players sitting out of the bowl since Tony Caridi mentioned that he was told 'some players' will be out.

PAcuse

All Conference
I wouldn't play for their coach he wanted to run off to A&M. Don't blame these kids at all.

They're lot is gonna need some strong sizzurp to get through this one if this be the case...

You should hear the local radio stations around Morgantown these last few days. Very unhappy and downright angry people calling in about players sitting out of the bowl since Tony Caridi mentioned that he was told 'some players' will be out.
Sounds like their wet fart season finish and Holgo's flirt with A&M has people peeved and they're seniors ready to turn the page... can't say I blame them, but sounds like Holgo and their AD is gonna have a PR problem with the fanbase to deal with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom