Will Syracuse be matched up with Washington in the first round? | Syracusefan.com

Will Syracuse be matched up with Washington in the first round?

Will Syracuse be matched up with Washington in the first round?

• Yes

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • NO

Votes: 47 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We now become a force not only because of the zone, but we have played well away from home. Bring it

It certainly feels that way doesnt it.

Both teams will probably need to win game 1 of their conference tournaments to get that to happen. If either get a bad loss they may fall from their current 8/9 line to a 10.

The NCAA love a good story, and this one doesn’t get any better. Yes we will be.

Both teams will probably need to win game 1 of their conference tournaments to get that to happen. If either get a bad loss they may fall from their current 8/9 line to a 10.
could it be a 7/10 if UW wins the Pac 12?

How about we never talk about sports and only watch the games. There's no reason to prognosticate before amything happens or critique after it happens. Ok admins, shut the board down.
Let’s do it. Only the people who joined in the last month can post. We know who I’m talking about. Hot take galore.

The tournament bracketeeers sure love built-in storylines.

Less effort for the production crews.

LSU in 2009 had the same profile as a Washington they won a garbage SEC regular season title.
Lost in the SEC tournament and were an 8 seed.
Here is our most likely bracket come Sunday
Salt Lake City
1 Gonzaga
16 Tomato Can
8 Washington
9 Syracuse

LSU in 2009 had the same profile as a Washington they won a garbage SEC regular season title.
Lost in the SEC tournament and were an 8 seed.
Here is our most likely bracket come Sunday
Salt Lake City
1 Gonzaga
16 Tomato Can
8 Washington
9 Syracuse

Wouldn't it be more likely to happen against UK since the Zags and Huskies already played each other this year...?

Wouldn't it be more likely to happen against UK since the Zags and Huskies already played each other this year...?
Geography is why they will put Washington with Gonzaga.
NCAA will bracket regular season rematches.

Haven’t been able to watch UW so don’t hammer my naïveté, but does Hopkins play exclusively 2-3? My guess is he uses it some but switches?

Haven’t been able to watch UW so don’t hammer my naïveté, but does Hopkins play exclusively 2-3? My guess is he uses it some but switches?
Correct

I sure hope not, because then that means Gonzaga in round 2

Can't see anybody in the NCAA, the networks or anywhere else wanting a Syracuse/Gonzaga match-up in the second round. Syracuse is too dangerous and they can't afford the only strong western team getting knocked out and killing that demographic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom