Will this amazing basketball schedule help[ with | Syracusefan.com

Will this amazing basketball schedule help[ with

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
our football recruiting? Now, of course wins on the field will be #1. That said, I would think that week after week of having Indiana, UNC, Duke in for the recruits to watch, would have to help with the visit experience.

our football recruiting? Now, of course wins on the field will be #1. That said, I would think that week after week of having Indiana, UNC, Duke in for the recruits to watch, would have to help with the visit experience.

It can't hurt. Agree though, wins in the ACC will be the key. That, and some guy named McDonald. I think this is going to snowball...

only enhances our perception as a basketball school. i don't think it helps at all.

If winning a national championship in 2003, winning 121 games in four years, and generally being a top program for the past four decades didn't do great things for football recruiting, I can't see how replacing Georgetown and UConn with Duke and North Carolina will make much of a difference.

Of course, it won't hurt.

ive told all of you for years dash is out of his mind...this proves it.

Oh Lord

ive told all of you for years dash is out of his mind...this proves it.

Oh Lord
I've never heard you say that. That is very perceptive of you!

I think if SU can have one of them a weekend home game in January 2014, it certainly wouldn't hurt. During most of the big recruiting weekends in January 2013, the basketball team was away.

I definitely believes that this will help. Who wouldn't want to come up for a visit and get to see an awesome basketball game between SU/UNC, SU/Duke, SU/Indiana, etc. Once they get here on a visit, then it is the staff's job to turn that visit into a commitment, but if you don't get the visit, you aren't going to get the commitment. If it takes a Basketball game to get them to campus, then that is a good start that allows the coaches and players to work their magic on the recruits.