William Payne | Syracusefan.com

William Payne

Payne is CPIII's backup and he Is lightning quick but he has no college eligibility left.

friends sleep GIF

I always wondered who that guy was behind the bench in the 2nd row to Boeheim's right with the walkons and on-court staff. For some reason, I thought it was Reggie Terry, former SYR gridder, who I thought was in the athletic department in some capacity. But that was William Payne now that I see Payne's photo.

247 Sports:
"I think you missed it, I gave my retirement speech on the court last Saturday, and I gave it in the press conference afterwards, and nobody except (Syracuse FCA campus director) William Payne figured it out," Boeheim said in his postgame press conference. "I've been just so lucky to be able to coach at Syracuse, a place I love. I've been just unbelievably fortunate to keep this job."

Last edited:
It was a great event. I got the chance to meet Coach Autry and Garrett Shrader. Coach could not have been nicer. Coach's wife sits on the Board of Fellowship of Christian Athletes at SU. She is a wonderful person. The Autry's will be tremendous ambassadors for our hoops program on and off the court. William Payne is great person who gives so much to the student athletes on the hill.

i believe his wife Iphelia Payne was a life long syracuse fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom