Wisconsin game is on BTN at 7:30... | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin game is on BTN at 7:30...

Wisky shoots 56% from three and only lead by 2. Bodes well for huskers. Crowd is off the hook there tonight

Ok so random note but with maryland and buttgers joining there are a lot of teams whose colors are red in the big next year. Wisky, IU, RU, nebraska, maryland...

Didn't realize Nebraska could get the four seed. It appears the B1G is overrated again.

Ok so random note but with maryland and buttgers joining there are a lot of teams whose colors are red in the big next year. Wisky, IU, RU, nebraska, maryland...
Ohio state

Like all the orange in the ACC.

Exactly .. too funny you say that as a buddy at work who used to play for uva was mentioning that to me and made me think that watching this game now.

Nebraska has 1 turnover with 16:00 to play in the game against a Wisconsin defense. Almost fictional

Have you noticed how blue the new Big East is?
Providence and St. John's are the only rebels.

ssbriefcase said:
What since Tyrone Lue? lol

Definitely. They haven't been close to the bubble since then.

Definitely. They haven't been close to the bubble since then.
Part of me feels good for them. The other part says, no way do I want to see and hear more of NE fans running around Denver.

ssbriefcase said:
Part of me feels good for them. The other part says, no way do I want to see and hear more of NE fans running around Denver.

I hear ya. My father is a life long fan and he's been loyal through 15 years of Grob level losing so I'd like to see them win. And I'm an alum

Most of the football fans are insufferable dbags

Have you noticed how blue the new Big East is?
Providence and St. John's are the only rebels.

Even St. John's is wearing blue. Last night:

image.jpg

I hear ya. My father is a life long fan and he's been loyal through 15 years of Grob level losing so I'd like to see them win. And I'm an alum

Most of the football fans are insufferable dbags
Yeah I know a lot of them. Actually dated 2 different girls from there and went out there a few times. I have to admit, Omaha was better than I expected. I'll be making some trips there in the next few years, due to a friends son playing bball at Creighton next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom