Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Played the worst 9 minutes of basketball I’ve ever seen.

Lost by 2 to North Texas, didn’t score the last 8:40 or so.

End of the game, nobody wanted the ball, nobody wanted to put a shot up. Awful coaching, awful execution, worst thing I’ve ever seen on a basketball court in my life.

End of the game, nobody wanted the ball, nobody wanted to put a shot up. Awful coaching, awful execution, worst thing I’ve ever seen on a basketball court in my life.
Terrible time out call by Gard when they had an open look. Cost them the game.

Terrible time out call by Gard when they had an open look. Cost them the game.
Worst time out, two defenders in the backcourt and not a defender 5 feet from the ball handler while he’s driving from the elbow.

Worst time out, two defenders in the backcourt and not a defender 5 feet from the ball handler while he’s driving from the elbow.
And the guy to his left was spotted up wide open on the 3-point line ready for a catch and shoot.

He calls timeouts every time his team gets the ball under two mInutes. He does it all the time. He never let’s his players play on.

B1G is cursed. Anything that could go wrong happened. Anything that could not go wrong also gone wrong.

NCAA has ruined the NIT turning it into a tourney for low mid majors. Most of the P5 schools who miss out on the NCAAT field really don't want to play in the NIT anymore and it's not surprising the few that go play like they're asleep and get eliminated in the first game. They won't be able to give away tix in MSG for this final field. Next year the NIT isn't even going to be at MSG anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom