wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

wisconsin

Orangezoo

In the wind
Watching them start to blow out northwestern and I know not to ever doubt a bo ryan team but looking at their schedule and how they got st johns before they started playing better and florida without wilbekin I am not sold on them as a top 5 team. I could be wrong but they are just a princeton like good shooting team.

Northwestern is terrible. Combo of both tonight.

Chris collins has his work cut out. That program is so irrelevant

PoppyHart said:
Wisconsin is legit.

Tonight is not a great night to judge how good Wisconsin is. Too bad cause it's a great night to hunker down to a good match up.

I just want to see them against a top 25 team thats at full strength to get a better gauge.

Northwestern is terrible. Combo of both tonight.

Chris collins has his work cut out. That program is so irrelevant

His first order of business should have been to change that gawd awful court! Yeesh. Even my daughter thinks it's ugly...and she likes that lavender color.

His first order of business should have been to change that gawd awful court! Yeesh. Even my daughter thinks it's ugly...and she likes that lavender color.

That entire arena is awful.

Do they still have any of the guys that dropped 14 3's on us in the 2012 Regional semi? :eek:

Orangezoo said:
Watching them start to blow out northwestern and I know not to ever doubt a bo ryan team but looking at their schedule and how they got st johns before they started playing better and florida without wilbekin I am not sold on them as a top 5 team. I could be wrong but they are just a princeton like good shooting team.
When did St Johns get better?

Do they still have any of the guys that dropped 14 3's on us in the 2012 Regional semi? :eek:

They wish. I think they are still the only team to ever shoot 60% from three against our zone and still lose.

It's a fun place to watch a game. Unfortunately, they've never really had any semblance of a team to turn it into a true home court advantage.

I agree, they aren't your father's Wisconsin. Dekker makes them different.

I think Kaminski is the X factor. They knew they had a very reliable big play guard in Jackson, and everyone forgot about Gasser b/c of the injury. Now they have two excellent PGs. Dekker is a Hayward-type, but as a top-25 recruit, most people knew that. Kaminski, however, gives them the stretch 4 (or 5) that Ryan loves, a la Brian Butch, Leuer or Berggren.

Last edited:
They wish. I think they are still the only team to ever shoot 60% from three against our zone and still lose.

That was one of SU's best games to watch -- a nail-biter. I still have it recorded (or, to be more accurate, FIOS is holding it in trust for me and won't let it leave the building). Wisky is one team I'd rather not have the Cuse catch in the Tournament. . . let the Badgers be someone else's problem.-VBOF.

When did St Johns get better?

St johns looked awful the first few games of the year. They improved vs then. Don't misinterpret better as them being good.

That was one of SU's best games to watch -- a nail-biter. I still have it recorded (or, to be more accurate, FIOS is holding it in trust for me and won't let it leave the building). Wisky is one team I'd rather not have the Cuse catch in the Tournament. . . let the Badgers be someone else's problem.-VBOF.

I mean, it was like a whole team of that guy from Michigan State who lit us up a few years earlier. I was hiding behind the couch by the time that was over. And when it finally was, I laid on the floor for five minutes just to catch my breath.

I mean, it was like a whole team of that guy from Michigan State who lit us up a few years earlier. I was hiding behind the couch by the time that was over. And when it finally was, I laid on the floor for five minutes just to catch my breath.
Think his name was Hill. And we won that game too! Only other mad bomber like that comes to mind was Lane from Seton Hall in the 99-01 period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom