Wish List | Syracusefan.com

Wish List

MikeSU02

Living Legend
Here is my "wish list" for the site. I think I noted where items I believe are in the pipeline. Before I go on, let me just say that I think this site is great and a big thanks to Tom et al for the effort. Much appreciated.

Already-planned items (I believe):
[ ] Chat
[ ] Trophies/Badges (this has real estate in the nav already, but no content)
[ ] Thread View
[ ] Agreed upon rules and guidelines for the board.
[ ] Homepage to have different content than just the list of boards to choose from.

Wants:
[ ] Native App: iPhone/iPad/Android: This site is great on my computer and pretty good on my iPhone already, but a native app would be great.

[ ] Groups: For those of us within this community that may have even more commonalities. Tailgating, Historians, Cuse 4 Troops, etc could be some example groups. Each group would get its own board space to discuss group-specific topics.

[ ] Somewhat piggybacking off that idea, technical support needs its own board even after this is up and running for a while.

[ ] The help area is great, I think that we may need a FAQ even though the BB code area has a pretty good repository of information.

[ ] Tagging: It would be nice to be able to tag posts, at least posts that start a thread.

[ ] Syracusefan logo up top and prominent: I'm sure xenForo are great people/software, but this is Syracusefan.com.

[ ] Ability to save as a draft a work-in-progress post: I think this would be great for the posters who post a lot of content in one post.

[ ] Please make one of the off-topic boards a politics board. There is enough content that it warrants its own real estate here.

[ ] Can we agree on a syracusefan.com hashtag and possibly stream in any social media feeds that use it? #syracusefan or #sufan or something like that? Even if we don't stream it to the site, it would be nice to know if another syracusefan.com poster is tweeting something about syracuse.

[ ] Being able to gift a premium membership once we have a premium membership component.

Again, site is great and I look forward to the growth of it.

A specified ticket exchange forum?

Also, I concur on the separate politics/religion and other off-topic boards.

One of the reasons I have been hanging out on the 'Ville's board is they keep the politic stuff separate from the random goofy links with both "Cardinal Sanctuary" and "City Hall" It seems to be a trend I see repeated at all of the higher volume boards.

And thanks for the Gift Membership in advance, Mike.:)

A specified ticket exchange forum?

Also, I concur on the separate politics/religion and other off-topic boards.

One of the reasons I have been hanging out on the 'Ville's board is they keep the politic stuff separate from the random goofy links with both "Cardinal Sanctuary" and "City Hall" It seems to be a trend I see repeated at all of the higher volume boards.

And thanks for the Gift Membership in advance, Mike.:)

You just received my first "Like" of a post for that.

I think we should also start a poker league. I'm just saying.

Well are you thinking or saying? Get your story straight, man.

Since we've got a wish list, here are a few requests I've got:

A pony.
A better mousetrap.
World peace.
Metta World Peace.

-An ignore function
-An All-Cali, all the time forum (to prevent that from becoming every forum)

Strippers? Lap Dance Board? Just thinking outside the box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom