with a SMILE on his face | Syracusefan.com

with a SMILE on his face

BillSU

All American
Sean Tucker came off the field to cheers for him in a very loud house sitting down and taking several deep breaths.

After a first half that was not too exciting, he was the spark that ignited this team with his touchdown run from midfield. It was kind of like hitting the refresh button and gave everyone a fresh start to get this game in the win column and you could see it in the players attitudes after his score playing with a great will to win.

The D was very, very good sacking BC’s quarterback numerous times and the O opening holes and seams for Sean that gave him 207 rushing yards on the day and the best running back in the nation resides in Syracuse.

This team deserves a bye week to rest and heal before heading to Louisville.

I won’t soon forget Courtney Jackson’s weaving and evading punt return to the house and Garrett’s around end down the sideline for another score.

This D showed us IMO today what they can do with their will holding BC to 6 points and their best back with a goal line stand that was textbook.

5 – 4 – one more and we go to a bowl. If they play like they did in today’s second half I think we will be on our way.

Sean Tucker came off the field to cheers for him in a very loud house sitting down and taking several deep breaths.

After a first half that was not too exciting, he was the spark that ignited this team with his touchdown run from midfield. It was kind of like hitting the refresh button and gave everyone a fresh start to get this game in the win column and you could see it in the players attitudes after his score playing with a great will to win.

The D was very, very good sacking BC’s quarterback numerous times and the O opening holes and seams for Sean that gave him 207 rushing yards on the day and the best running back in the nation resides in Syracuse.

This team deserves a bye week to rest and heal before heading to Louisville.

I won’t soon forget Courtney Jackson’s weaving and evading punt return to the house and Garrett’s around end down the sideline for another score.

This D showed us IMO today what they can do with their will holding BC to 6 points and their best back with a goal line stand that was textbook.

5 – 4 – one more and we go to a bowl. If they play like they did in today’s second half I think we will be on our way.
It was nice that they announced over the speakers when he was taken out. He had much applause as we were all pleased with his performance!

Total doldrums first half. My back started aching. How much longer did I have to sit there?

Second half: back, what back? It was fantastic to feel the energy shift in the Dome, as if someone had thrown a huge switch. (Someone = Tucker.)

The Jumbotron had the score and other stats on it. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom