With the board IPF donations piling up... | Syracusefan.com

With the board IPF donations piling up...

Rocco

Watching you.
When will Syracusefan.com get it's appropriate props by the SUAD and get a shoutout? Don't really want any more posters here, just a little love at how great this site is for the Syracuse Athletics community. A TRUE Syracuse sports fans site.

Kudos to the admins and mods for keeping it clean and special thanks to OE for the articles.

$38k and counting... love it.

There are many different naming opportunities at the $50k level. It would be great if we could get the fund there ... and then select a very visible naming opportunity. I would love the irony in it.

Wow! $38K! What happened? It seemed like it was stuck at the $10K level for weeks. What changed in the last couple of days?

Plus I like the idea of syracusefan.com naming rights. Can someone list what is available at the $50K level? If we had an idea of what to shoot for in terms of a naming right, it might just provide enough impetus for reaching that $50K (or better) level from donors who frequent this board.

How about unlimited open practices for good-standing registered members of syracusefan.com? All in.

Maybe we should start a pool on the day and time it will hit $44,444. Charge $4 to enter your day and time. Admins??

SyracuseFan.com pee trough

With orange ice and orange urinal tarts.

And some automated mechanism to replace the ice every 20 minutes.

I'll email Jason and ask him if we can get a naming rights if we hit $50k. There was a bureaucratic issue with it originally when proposed.

Our next goal should be $44k then let's make a push to $50k!

I'll email Jason and ask him if we can get a naming rights if we hit $50k. There was a bureaucratic issue with it originally when proposed.

We could name the HC's office as the "Syracusefan.com Office". And Shaf and staff come to our board golf tourney every year.

Jason is keeping us advised as contributions are made but he has been very busy with the Final Four, Spring Game and all the other activity going on with the athletic department, so updates are not very frequent.

If you decide to donate, please remember to drop him a line (see the attached link) and let me know you are a part of the syracusefan.com site.

Where is this being tracked? And if we donate, how do we make sure it goes towards sfan.com?

You send the money directly to Mark. Supposedly, he sends it onto SU. Honors system.

You send the money directly to Mark. Supposedly, he sends it onto SU. Honors system.

BTW, I'll be away from the board this week...I'm looking for a new cigar boat to use up in the 1000 Islands this summer. Keep those donations coming in...my boat fund errr SU's IPF fund needs every penny.

Just going to throw this out there...

If 50k would get us a Syracusefan.com pee trough, I absolutely would pony up some more $$$, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be alone in supporting a cause so worthy.

Just going to throw this out there...

If 50k would get us a Syracusefan.com pee trough, I absolutely would pony up some more $$$, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be alone in supporting a cause so worthy.

it shouldn't be one pee trough, but ALL pee troughs should be recognized with a little plaque. And maybe custom toilet seats for the ladies.