With the cold weather | Syracusefan.com

With the cold weather

two3zone

RIP Shark58
What is everybody doing for the game? Staying home? Going to a bar? Friends?

What do you guys normally do for away games?

Work till 10...wont be home till midnight. DVR for me.. unless we lose then scrap it and look forward to UNC.

CuseTroop said:
If I can make it to the bar at 8am in 40 below weather, you guys can make it. What's the temp in Syracuse?
With the wind chill its about -15. I still didnt wear a coat to work. Mostly because i still dont have one.

With the wind chill its about -15. I still didnt wear a coat to work. Mostly because i still dont have one.

Damn.. Your cars having any trouble starting up? I start plugging in at -10

CuseTroop said:
Damn.. Your cars having any trouble starting up? I start plugging in at -10

stuff my car is never not in a garage. Home and work. No need to plug in

Mine took a couple seconds. Woulda sucked to be stranded.

Did it make a "whining" noise? You know you are close to screwed when it does. My block heater is going out, I get that noise sometimes.

CuseTroop said:
lol no garage at work. Have to plug in, or you are messed when you try to go home

I had an appointment today out of the office and of course went with no coat. Lady looked at me like i was nuts when i walked in. Was there 2 hours came out and my windows were all frosted over. I have no snow brush or scraper so i had to crank the heat and wait 10 min till i could see.

Im not a good winter person

I had an appointment today out of the office and of course went with no coat. Lady looked at me like i was nuts when i walked in. Was there 2 hours came out and my windows were all frosted over. I have no snow brush or scraper so i had to crank the heat and wait 10 min till i could see.

#badass

2 hour appointment? hows your anus old man.

Its about 0 where I am and they closed school last night for today and will probably do the same for tomorrow. They are crazy down here about the weather. I thought it was a nice chilly winter day with some sun and a light breeze.

Its about 0 where I am and they closed school last night for today and will probably do the same for tomorrow. They are crazy down here about the weather. I thought it was a nice chilly winter day with some sun and a light breeze.
Its the wind here thats the problem.

We got ripped last night with wind but today it wasn't bad.

Anyone have tips on how to prevent the automatic windows from freezing shut? I forget all the time they're most likely frozen and it gets stuck open only a little crack. I think its causing the inside of my windshield to freeze > screwed. Should have done the above this morning but didn't have time so I drove looking around the frost.

What is this cold weather you speak of? it is currently 70 degrees.

(I picked the right year to move to Cali)

Anyone have tips on how to prevent the automatic windows from freezing shut? I forget all the time they're most likely frozen and it gets stuck open only a little crack. I think its causing the inside of my windshield to freeze > screwed. Should have done the above this morning but didn't have time so I drove looking around the frost.

A garage. Honestly, I havent figured out a way to keep this from happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom