Women's basketball fundraiser with matching gift from the Tiricos | Syracusefan.com

Women's basketball fundraiser with matching gift from the Tiricos

llandz

Living Legend
http://cusecommunity.syr.edu/s/1632/02-Alumni/index.aspx?sid=1632&gid=2&pgid=1308

Just got this email a little while ago. The Tirico family will be matching donations.
These women played for a National Championship last night resulting in an epic jump for this program.
This is needed to get to that last level and to beat UCONN next time around.
They have earned our support.
They deserve our support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Women's Basketball: Take the Shot Clock Challenge!

Get in the game…support women’s basketball!
It’s been an absolute thrill to watch the Orange women’s basketball team rise through the NCAA Tournament bracket to a level never before achieved in SU history. Their grit and determination have been an inspiration!

As a captain of the team during the 1989 season, I know firsthand the meaning of hard work and commitment. I also know that success does not come without a solid game plan and the resources to put it into action.

That’s why I’m delighted to announce that, thanks to an anonymous donor, your gift in support of women’s basketball will be matched one-for-one up to a total of $10,000. To set our goal even higher, my husband, Mike ’88, and I decided to double that—so your dollar will be matched two-for-one! All together, we can make a $30,000 difference! But just like in basketball, the shot clock is running—we have just 30 days to max out the match.

This is an exciting time not only for the team, but for all of us fans. Together, we can ensure that the program has the resources to recruit and train talented players, and to continue the team’s rise among the most elite programs in the country.

Please join me by making your gift today.

Go Orange!

d_tirico_sig_2_260px.gif

Debbie Gibaratz Tirico ’89

Give Now!
#IBleedOrange

http://cusecommunity.syr.edu/s/1632/02-Alumni/index.aspx?sid=1632&gid=2&pgid=1308

Just got this email a little while ago. The Tirico family will be matching donations.
These women played for a National Championship last night resulting in an epic jump for this program.
This is needed to get to that last level and to beat UCONN next time around.
They have earned our support.
They deserve our support.

llandz I edited the link in your post so it takes your name out of it and it is the generic for everyone.

Thanks. Alumni relations sent me the generic link also to use. There is a way to take my name out when you get to the form though. It asks if you are that person. Just donated!!!