Wonder how hoya fans feel | Syracusefan.com

Wonder how hoya fans feel

gilardino

Starter
To everyone who went to the cuse at hoyas game on 3/9/13. I was not in attendance, however I heard the hoya fans were brutal to cuse fans. Wonder how those fans feel today, ahhhhahahhhahaahh

In addition, hey have not been to the sweet 16 since 2007!!!!!

BilClNHIYAAjpJ8.jpg

Depaul 60, Gtown 56. 2014? The Georgetown basketball program is now closed. Buh bye! Bwaahahahaaaahaaaaaa

From the Washington Post write-up of the DePaul game:

“'I just told them what time we’re getting on the bus,' Hoyas Coach John Thompson III said when asked what he told his players in the locker room and if the NCAA tournament was discussed. 'The tournament, we’ll see. You’ve seen and heard what we’ve done. It’s kind of hard to sit and talk about that following this loss. We’ll see. I don’t know how things look after today.'

“'We beat a lot of good teams this year,' Trawick said, referring to victories over ranked opponents Virginia Commonwealth, Michigan State and Creighton, among others. 'We played a lot of good teams this year, but like Coach said, it’s hard to look at that after this loss tonight. It’s disappointing that we didn’t come out with the win. At the end of the day, I think we’re a tournament team.'”

And the beginning of the first (and currently only) comment on the article:

"Yes, Jabril; the Hoyas are a tournament team. A National Invitational Tournament team."

They both feel awful.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.
Cry those crocodile ears, Mr. Potatohead.
You'll be lucky to make the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom