Wonder Woman | Syracusefan.com

Wonder Woman

Just got back from seeing this with the wife. Not gonna lie, it's a really good movie. 4.5/5 stars.
I'm going on Wednesday! Looks good.

Had no interest back a while ago, but with more trailer and people giving it higher expectations and then the positive reactions, fan and critic I decided to see it on Friday and I wasn't disappointed, some cgi moments during fighting were off, and the fail in not setting up anything for justice league was a bummer, but those were the only two things I really had issue with.
The comedy worked really well. The DCEU might have something on their hands.
8/10

Now to hope justice league isn't a screw up...

Agree with that. Gal Gadot is magnetic.
latest

liked he in the fast and furious movies.. wonder what the rest of the Israeli army looks like

Had no interest back a while ago, but with more trailer and people giving it higher expectations and then the positive reactions, fan and critic I decided to see it on Friday and I wasn't disappointed, some cgi moments during fighting were off, and the fail in not setting up anything for justice league was a bummer, but those were the only two things I really had issue with.
The comedy worked really well. The DCEU might have something on their hands.
8/10

Now to hope justice league isn't a screw up...
the set up for the Justice League was in Batman v Superman (again, an underrated movie), this movie 'happens' before that.

I havnt seen it yet so no spoilers please.

liked he in the fast and furious movies.. wonder what the rest of the Israeli army looks like

I went to Haifa, Israel a few times in the Navy. Saw quite a few fine female Israeli soldiers over there patrolling with weapons.

I am picturing Ziva David! (NCIS)

I don't watch her show, so I googled her. Your assessment is fairly accurate. The young ladies that I saw patrolling the streets with rifles years ago were dressed more like this:
female-israeli-soldiers-are-proving-themselves-in-combat.jpg

It's interesting how intensely Americans crave superhero movies over and over again.

It's interesting how intensely Americans crave superhero movies over and over again.
They are some of the best movies being made right now.
Perhaps writers ran out of new ideas with heros and villains.

That's a sad statement.
It's not an an indictment, but a compliment. Classic themes of good vs. evil in contemporary settings. Diverse casting. Conflicting ideologies...
Doesn't seem sad to me.

It's not an an indictment, but a compliment. Classic themes of good vs. evil in contemporary settings. Diverse casting. Conflicting ideologies...
Doesn't seem sad to me.
I often find the origin stories of super heroes compelling, but once the action sequences start, I get bored.

enjoyed it, better than current batman and suicide squad, GAL is great, Chris Pine was really good.

thought the story was really disjointed and I like the traditional char like the TV show more than the current comic book superwomen char they used in the movie.

I dont think it was as good as any of the marvel movies though, but it had its moments

enjoyed it, better than current batman and suicide squad, GAL is great, Chris Pine was really good.

thought the story was really disjointed and I like the traditional char like the TV show more than the current comic book superwomen char they used in the movie.

I dont think it was as good as any of the marvel movies though, but it had its moments
Gal is great indeed.

the set up for the Justice League was in Batman v Superman (again, an underrated movie), this movie 'happens' before that.

I havnt seen it yet so no spoilers please.
Lol...I was wondering who noticed the timeline...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom