won't you be my neighbor | Syracusefan.com

won't you be my neighbor

moqui

generational talent
new documentary about the work & philosophy of fred rogers. i probably would have reacted differently before i became a parent, but i was deeply moved by this film. a truly good person whose example we would all do well to emulate. sold out show in west l.a. last night and even in this cynical town there was not a dry eye in the house.

highly recommended.

new documentary about the work & philosophy of fred rogers. i probably would have reacted differently before i became a parent, but i was deeply moved by this film. a truly good person whose example we would all do well to emulate. sold out show in west l.a. last night and even in this cynical town there was not a dry eye in the house.

highly recommended.

One of my friends said it was fantastic also. His review was "I just got out of "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" to a torrential downpour. Nature itself watched this movie and is shedding an appropriate amount of tears."

I want to see it for sure.

My kids grew up watching him. He may have had a more positive influence on them than I ?
you know, i grew up watching him myself. it's astounding the depth of the lessons he was teaching - i don't remember anything specific at all, but after seeing the film i have to think it had a deep impact on my development.

you know, i grew up watching him myself. it's astounding the depth of the lessons he was teaching - i don't remember anything specific at all, but after seeing the film i have to think it had a deep impact on my development.

One lesson that has been mentioned recently is this scene with Officer Clemons where they shared a pool back in the time when blacks and whites usually had separate swimming pools.

Francois Clemmons : becoming Mr. Rogers' Neighbor

I missed this thread before but i can't imagine why a thread about Fred Rogers would get contentious.

I loved that guy growing up. And my kids love Daniel Tiger.