Work is dragging | Syracusefan.com

Work is dragging

Game Day in the Dome
Can't wait to beat Petrino
Time stands still at work

Yeah this day is brutal, here in Iowa everyone is getting ready for the big Ia vs IaSt game tomorrow...I am just trying to make sure I am still somewhat sober by our game time tonight!!

I'm on the west coast and came in an hour early just so that I can get on the road by 4 and listen to the beginning while I'm stuck in traffic for over an hour trying to cover the 20 miles to get home.

I'm on the west coast and came in an hour early just so that I can get on the road by 4 and listen to the beginning while I'm stuck in traffic for over an hour trying to cover the 20 miles to get home.

Seattle or LA? lol

Sirius/XM Channel 193!

Hadn't looked yet but was planning on looking on Sirius's sports schedule as I was walking out of the building. Really wish we had a better Cuse bar down here but apparently the only one is apparently a Tony Roma's and I have 0 interest in going there.

Hadn't looked yet but was planning on looking on Sirius's sports schedule as I was walking out of the building. Really wish we had a better Cuse bar down here but apparently the only one is apparently a Tony Roma's and I have 0 interest in going there.

Just do what I did.. Find a bar you like, become a bit of a regular, then just walk in, hang an 8 foot Cuse banner up, give the waitresses and bartenders Orange shirts, and Boom, you have the most northern Cuse bar in the world.

Cuse.JPG

Banner has been up for 5 years now!

Jacked up for the game down here in South Florida. Ready to rock and roll!!!

Just do what I did.. Find a bar you like, become a bit of a regular, then just walk in, hang an 8 foot Cuse banner up, give the waitresses and bartenders Orange shirts, and Boom, you have the most northern Cuse bar in the world.

View attachment 75565

Not a bad idea. My favorite spot has 2 locations, the one that I frequent is on the beach and is primarily a Ravens football bar and not sure of who takes over on Saturdays, but the other location is next to the SDSU campus but there's one bartender from NY who did put up a Cuse sign on one of the walls.

Not a bad idea. My favorite spot has 2 locations, the one that I frequent is on the beach and is primarily a Ravens football bar and not sure of who takes over on Saturdays, but the other location is next to the SDSU campus but there's one bartender from NY who did put up a Cuse sign on one of the walls.

Make it yours, brotha! Listen, I'll make a deal with ya. Fly me down, give me a spot on the floor to sleep on, cover my bar tab, and in 2 weeks, your favorite bar will be all Orange!

View attachment 75565

That's awesome! Insist your will upon the bar, and turn it into a Cuse Bar.

I believe it was Yoda who said:
"The Orange is fast in in you"...or something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom