Workout Playlists | Syracusefan.com

Workout Playlists

longislandcuse

Living Legend
I normally stream a set from some EDM DJs like Victor Calderone or YellowClaw but once in a while I'll roll with a hip hop or rock mix.

Curious what y'all have on your workout playlists to get amped?

Recently I've gotten turned onto XXXTentacion. Dude is a little crazy but his tracks like "Look at Me" will have you running through a brick wall.

Whenever I run a race, my playlist always starts with "The Distance" by Cake. I also like to include something from Rocky. "Where the Streets Have No Name", "I Can't Drive 55" and O.A.R.'s cover of "Fool in the Rain" are also frequently included.

If I go out for a run I just bring my iPod and put it on random. I currently have about 700 cds in my music collection so it could be any type of music popping up. I stuck with The Safety Fire today.

AC/DC

every album up to FTATR

If I go out for a run I just bring my iPod and put it on random. I currently have about 700 cds in my music collection so it could be any type of music popping up. I stuck with The Safety Fire today.

If I'm on a run, I love to hear this one.

Easy Living - Uriah Heep
Radar Love - Golden Earring
Paint It Black, Sympathy for the Devil, Gimme Shelter - Stones
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Cleveland Rocks - Ian Hunter
Bionic Man - Fabulous Poodles
It Wasn't Me - George Thorogood
White Wedding - Billy Idol
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

I'm usually exhausted aft all that :)

Fairly cliche, but either of these get me through a good workout. I like to pretend that I'm the one singing. Then the workout ends and I return to my miserable life.

R-2473326-1286010019.jpeg.jpg

16031301264721310014056071.png