Worst case scenario | Syracusefan.com

Worst case scenario

And funnier when they lose in the 2nd round as a 3 seed

Look, all I know is that this has to end. Soon. I'm getting punchy. Example: I was just in my car, an ad came on talking about a fictional person named "Shelly" and my immediate reaction was, "Oh Shelly can eat all the . Every last one of them."

I said this aloud. Alone in my car. To the radio.

Nerlens, do you see what you're doing to us?
I just suplexed my son when the thought of him with a Georgetown hat crossed my mind.

I just suplexed my son when the thought of him with a Georgetown hat crossed my mind.

I loled at this! Did you cover him for the 3 count afterward?

No I got DQ'd for hitting him with a chair afterwards.

If you had any sort of title belt, you should be ok because you can't lose the belt on a DQ. I guess it's just a moral victory for the kid.

If you had any sort of title belt, you should be ok because you can't lose the belt on a DQ. I guess it's just a moral victory for the kid.
No belt. I'm the Koko B Ware of my bedroom wrestling league.

Makes beating on Georgetown that much better next year.

I like that way of thinking... I hope it doesn't come to that but if he does go to DC, that is precisely what will happen. :)

Worst case scenario is to watch girls swing lacrosse sticks around for a few hours.

No belt. I'm the Koko B Ware of my bedroom wrestling league.

Ha! I can empathize. Believe it or not, last night or the night before(my memory isn't the greatest) I had the Honk Tonk Man's theme song in my head.

Wait, does that mean you carry a bird around on your shoulder?

Ha! I can empathize. Believe it or not, last night or the night before(my memory isn't the greatest) I had the Honk Tonk Man's theme song in my head.

Wait, does that mean you carry a bird around on your shoulder?
Yes. Should I not?

i always looked forward to absolutly crushing COLGATE when adonal foyle snubbed us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom