Worst shot I've seen all year | Syracusefan.com

Worst shot I've seen all year

I was watching, barely, at a bar with the sound off. Showed up on my lunch break with us inbounding the ball.

Please tell me the shot clock was expiring and Joe didn’t just decide to shoot the ball with 8 seconds left in a tie game.

And I've sat through a hundred games of sixth grade boys and third grade girls
Wasn’t bad compared to a lot of slop being thrown up this year.

I was watching, barely, at a bar with the sound off. Showed up on my lunch break with us inbounding the ball.

Please tell me the shot clock was expiring and Joe didn’t just decide to shoot the ball with 8 seconds left in a tie game.
it was expiring

well he did not smart not smart , mintz put up so many bad shots today

I mean it's Joe Girard -- we should expect nothing less. Joe's a guy who has played hard for 4 years and done his best but goddamn we need some guards who can play

Joe had no choice on last shot. My question is what was play design? Passing it to Benny killed the play as he can't create. Judah took crazy drives all day, on the game winner he passes off? Odd yet typical ending sequence for this team.

Watched the game at a bar full of Cuse fans. As soon as the pass went to Girard, the entire bar groaned. And I’m not exaggerating. He’s won us many games, but it was almost like everyone knew it was going to be a bad shot.

We gave the ball to Benny. He had a good game, but that was the mistake. He hasn't had the ball in those situations all year.

The fact that Jesse didn’t even get a touch or a LOOK at the end there makes no sense
They looked at him, he was covered - defenses tend to do that

Awful shot. Probably the lowest percentage 2 you can take. Get it up on the rim at least. There was still 4 seconds left when he let it go.

We've been incredibly poor in end of game situations for a few years now. Another sign it's time to move on.

The flying off the side of the court , behind and over the backboard heave was an all timer
It is less than ideal to have your point guard end up in the middle section of a human centipede with photographers every other possession

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom