Would love this bracket | Syracusefan.com

Would love this bracket

SouthernCuse

Starter
VA Tech in the sweet 16 does not sound fun.
They're systematic dismantling of our zone was as good as any team we've seen this season.
Buzz knows how to exploit it.

If they do give the ACC three 1-seeds, then it makes sense to put the ACC 3 and 4 seeds in another bracket

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Sure won't have the crowd with us in that first game and definitely not in the second game if we get by MINN. That's what happens when you have a mediocre season.

However, better than being an 8 seed in one of the other three regions if he is right with the three ACC teams as being #1's.

hoopsupstate

Hall of Fame

They're systematic dismantling of our zone was as good as any team we've seen this season.

Not the same team without Robinson.

moqui

generational talent

in 2013, his marquette team ripped the zone apart using devonte gardner in the middle.

a month later, with a trip to the final four on the line, the zone completely shackled buzz's team, limiting them to 39 points

that said, i'd prefer to avoid both vpi and fsu. that is not an appealing bracket

hoopsupstate

Hall of Fame
Watching Auburn dismantle Tennessee. I want no part of Auburn. We couldn’t score against them. They can really shoot the three and are really quick. We can’t take any of their players off the dribble.

LAOrange

Starter

Without the kid that torched us for a dozen threes, they're too little to challenge inside.

kingtidge

All Conference
Without the kid that torched us for a dozen threes, they're too little to challenge inside.

Fair point. But beyond his performance, they passed the ball around the zone as fast as anyone we've seen (even faster than UNC). This team's version of the zone is certainly not our fastest. We'll see weak side exploits with them.

realorange

Living Legend
Watching Auburn dismantle Tennessee. I want no part of Auburn. We couldn’t score against them. They can really shoot the three and are really quick. We can’t take any of their players off the dribble.
I think Tennessee left a lot on the floor yesterday when they beat the Kittens.

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
va tech is 1 of my sleeper f4 teams, assuming robinson is back.

CardiacCuse

Starter
all tourney teams are pretty good but that said some matchups are better than others...

(of the top teams) matchups i prefer: 1 seed: gonzaga 2 seeds: kentucky, mich st, 3 seeds: lsu, texas tech 4 seeds: wisconsin, kansas, 5 seeds: kansas st 6 seeds: miss st, maryland 7: louisville 8: minn, seton hall clemson, texas

matchups i dont: 1 uva, unc, duke 2 mich, tenn 3 fsu 4 v tech 5 villanova auburn 6 marq, buffalo

my "best" bracket for su: gonzaga, mich st, lsu, wisconsin, ksu, miss st, minn

that said su bracket will probably be something like: uva, tenn, fsu, kansas, villanova buff :)

Last edited:

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
I'd like to avoid ACC teams as much as possible, at least the good ones. Give me teams that haven't seen our zone.

dasher

Living Legend
I don't care who we would play in the sweet 16. They would be good whoever it is and 2 we would be in the sweet 16 again.

Domedude3

Scout Team

Agreed 100%. Not to mention their defense which we had zero answer for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamizana43

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom