Would love to see Roberson get 10 minutes tomorrow night... | Syracusefan.com

Would love to see Roberson get 10 minutes tomorrow night...

JB has to work him in if he can. They really need to gain some depth off the bench, especially at forward. Roberson handled himself pretty well last night, especially considering the nature of the game.

His play against duke earned him a good run tomorrow. Hopefully he gets that.

The DC injury opened the door to playing time. The Beast finally walked through. Now he really needs to solidify his spot as a rotation player.

This could be big, to have a guy ready to go in case we need him. He just needs to bring energy, rebounding and defense. I know he can do it.

Roberson played some key minutes yesterday. Hopefully that is something he can build upon--and the beginning of a trend in the rotation.

But I doubt CJ is going to be sitting much in key games. Just not how JB rolls from a substitution standpoint.

Roberson played some key minutes yesterday. Hopefully that is something he can build upon--and the beginning of a trend in the rotation.

But I doubt CJ is going to be sitting much in key games. Just not how JB rolls from a substitution standpoint.

I agree with this but I think the guy you could sub him if in for is Grant on a more regular basis... But I would use him for both, especially tomorrow after the workload our forwards had yesterday. This is sort of a dress rehearsal for the tournament with the quick turnaround too.

I imagine the team would just have a walkthrough practice today to preserve our legs.

Fair and grant are the best pair of forwards in the country and the best we've had since Carmelo and Hakim. Who do you propose to sit?

I agree with this but I think the guy you could sub him if in for is Grant on a more regular basis... But I would use him for both, especially tomorrow after the workload our forwards had yesterday. This is sort of a dress rehearsal for the tournament with the quick turnaround too.

I imagine the team would just have a walkthrough practice today to preserve our legs.

Best way for a kid like Roberson to work into the rotation is to gain some confidence and have that start reflecting in his production when he does get onto the court.

Yesterday was a BIG step in the right direction for Tyler Roberson. Would love to see him do a better job rebounding for us in his limited minutes--that's where he can be a big help.

Fair and grant are the best pair of forwards in the country and the best we've had since Carmelo and Hakim. Who do you propose to sit?

Sitting either or both of them for 2-3 minutes a half does no harm and can help develop Roberson and give our forwards fresh legs at the end of games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom