Wouldn't it be ironic ... | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't it be ironic ...

moqui

generational talent
If the toughest tests of the OOC schedule end up being the 2 former BE rivals?

I tend to agree with you moqui.

St. Johns is much improved over the past couple of years and should be a good test, although MSG could almost be half and half from a fan standpoint.

Jay always has his team poised and they play well against us, especially in the Dome. I see the Nova game as a possible loss so we will need to be on top of our game for this one.

Nova has ALWAYS played us tough and had our number for years. That is why that win in 2010 was so special. (Breaking the attendance record, becoming #1, ahhhhhh) And now in this game, it's brother against brother! And they're freaking good. This should be quite the game.

I think it will be Nova, Baylor, Minnesota, and then St. John's.

Cheers,
Neil

Could happen. That Baylor win is looking pretty good though.
Baylor is definitely a good win; ranked 29 in Pomeroy, neutral court, Big XII is third in conference RPI so they should sustain as long as they keep winning.

Nova is ranked 15 and the Johnnies are currently 67 - but that will be the only "road" game on the OOC sked.

but I'm not just talking good wins from a schedule/computer profile standpoint, but the actual toughest on-court tests for the team, which as of now are, what? St. Francis and Minnesota?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom