Wow, a little premature headline??? | Syracusefan.com

Wow, a little premature headline???

Rocco

Watching you.
MarioCuse ‏@MarioCuse 15m
@Coach_Hopkins THANK YOU FOR PROVING @ESPNCBB WRONG pic.twitter.com/IDKttYKMx9
BgUpZ2xIUAA4IH_.jpg

Coach Mike Hopkins ‏@Coach_Hopkins 4m
@MarioCuse where did you get that? They put that out before the game was over?

MarioCuse ‏@MarioCuse 25s
@Coach_Hopkins was on ESPN immediately after the game. 2nd SU mistake of the wk after getting @TCooney10 name wrong pic.twitter.com/etoUdlOp7y
BgUtAoUIcAAC0Gi.jpg

F You ESPN! 24-0.

LOL, IDIOTS!!!!! What's it really take to work somewhere nowadays??

With so many Syracuse alums working for ESPN, you think we would get favoritism is anything from that site/network. Completely opposite.

COMPLETELY the opposite. With so many telecasts / so much information, you expect mistakes. But they consistently screw things up when it comes to us. The omit us when talking about unbeatens, they have false information about us, their studio coverage is mostly anti-SU.

At some point, it isn't a coincidence anymore and becomes a pattern.

RF2044 said:
COMPLETELY the opposite. With so many telecasts / so much information, you expect mistakes. But they consistently screw things up when it comes to us. The omit us when talking about unbeatens, they have false information about us, their studio coverage is mostly anti-SU. At some point, it isn't a coincidence anymore and becomes a pattern.

We just notice the SU stuff more. Really. I have a good friend who works for ESPN and he said he could quit his job if he had a dollar for every mistake they make.

COMPLETELY the opposite. With so many telecasts / so much information, you expect mistakes. But they consistently screw things up when it comes to us. The omit us when talking about unbeatens, they have false information about us, their studio coverage is mostly anti-SU.

At some point, it isn't a coincidence anymore and becomes a pattern.

Yep. How about LeBron taking the #1 spot on Top 10? Are you kidding me? His shot was great, but it wasn't an off-balance running 3 from 35 feet to keep the perfect season going.

how do you come up with the name Trevor Wiggins?

I have my suspicions . . .

next thing you know they'll be calling him tampax sullivan

Last edited:
Intern probably hit the wrong button after the excitement of the final shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom