Wow: 'Cuse in Top 10 (men) and Top 20 (Women for the Capital One Cup | Syracusefan.com

Wow: 'Cuse in Top 10 (men) and Top 20 (Women for the Capital One Cup

arbitragegls

All Conference
...not sure amazing is the word I would use...miracle may be too strong...but so far as of June 1, 2013, our university is standing very strong in the Capital One Standings. In fact, among the ACC universities, Syracuse is tied for second highest among men and fourth among women...guess we are bringing along with Louisville and Notre Dame top 5 teams among the ACC...

COMPLETE CAPITAL ONE CUP STANDINGS
Men

03.) Duke
07.) Louisville
07.) Syracuse
10.) Notre Dame
16.) North Carolina
34.) Florida State
36.) Virginia
55.) Georgia Tech
66.) Clemson
81.) Boston College
81.) Miami
81.) Virginia Tech

Women

01.) North Carolina
10.) Duke
14.) Notre Dame
17.) Syracuse
23.) Florida State
25.) Louisville
31.) Virginia
43.) Clemson
44.) Boston College
68.) Miami These standings/rankings are truly terrific and with 'Cuse academic prowess demonstrate that our university is truly on the rise!!!! It's Good to be 'Cuse!!!!!

Lot of ACC schools in top 30. Perhaps the dudes analysis of the ACC being inferior to the B12 was a bit off :)

That is just simply outstanding.

Doc Gross does not get nearly enough credit for turning our non-revenue sports into first-class programs. For all that Jake did for football, men's basketball and lacrosse (and its considerable) I always hated the way he let most of the rest of our programs be mediocre-to-horrible.

Gross takes all sports seriously. Fantastic work.

...not sure amazing is the word I would use...miracle may be too strong...but so far as of June 1, 2013, our university is standing very strong in the Capital One Standings. In fact, among the ACC universities, Syracuse is tied for second highest among men and fourth among women...guess we are bringing along with Louisville and Notre Dame top 5 teams among the ACC...

COMPLETE CAPITAL ONE CUP STANDINGS
Men

03.) Duke
07.) Louisville
07.) Syracuse
10.) Notre Dame
16.) North Carolina
34.) Florida State
36.) Virginia
55.) Georgia Tech
66.) Clemson
81.) Boston College
81.) Miami
81.) Virginia Tech

Women

01.) North Carolina
10.) Duke
14.) Notre Dame
17.) Syracuse
23.) Florida State
25.) Louisville
31.) Virginia
43.) Clemson
44.) Boston College
68.) Miami These standings/rankings are truly terrific and with 'Cuse academic prowess demonstrate that our university is truly on the rise!!!! It's Good to be 'Cuse!!!!!
By chance could you post where the other football playing Big East schools are for comparison.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

So I'm assuming UB is #2

Outstanding work by TGD...makes me a very proud alum and I am sure something for the entire region to be proud of. Lots of great stuff happening up there these days...almost a transformation.

We would have been #2 if we won the Lacrosse Championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom