Wow Talk About Shots Fired By BC | Syracusefan.com

Wow Talk About Shots Fired By BC

Mexican-Hat-Sombrero-Hat-Straw-Hat.jpg

That's not even first shot fired. That blog has been trying to stir shiat up for quite a while. It's amazing how much that blog hates SU. If I had to describe my feelings for BC, the closest word would be "indifference," but I don't think that word really works because I don't think I care enough to be indifferent.

That's not even first shot fired. That blog has been trying to stir shiat up for quite a while. It's amazing how much that blog hates SU. If I had to describe my feelings for BC, the closest word would be "indifference," but I don't think that word really works because I don't think I care enough to be indifferent.
A slight correction: Indifference > BC > Rutgers

SCOREBOARD B*TCHES! WE OWN YOU.

If you're referring to the 2 sports we really care about (football, and hoops), it looks something like this:
Football: SU vs BC 28-18
Basketball: SU vs BC 40-23

The article reminds me of a weak little kid who had his lunch money taken from him when he was in middle school. He doesn't cross paths with the so called bully for a decade, but he continually obsesses over how the bully will rue the day he ever picked on him. The two run into each other at a party after college graduation and the runt confronts his former nemesis only to have him have no idea who the little twerp is. The little guy tries to issue a challenge only to be laughed at.

That was cute Boston College, but you need to let it go. We haven't given you a second thought since you left.

A rivalry will develop over time after years of close games and the programs/fans truly disliking each other. We do not intend to be rivals with BC as they will be massaging our ankles as the Orange blows the "ever-intimidating" Eagles out of the sky. Hard to be rivals with your little biitch.

I'd like to think Clemson and FSU will become great games, and hopefully Syracuse becomes a circled game on their calendars in a few years.

The pitt diss shows ignorance... Pitt has great tradition (I hate to say maybe more than SU).. multiple championships... Dan Marino, Tony Dorsett, DitkaAAAA, larry Fitzgerald etc...

BC's legacy--- "the hail mary"--- which still to this day is a symbol of luck

BC didn't flourish in ACC because it's BC... Su and Pitt will because... Well... they are SU and Pitt

I gotta admit that article made my blood boil a little bit. Can't wait to whip them in football this year. Time to trade the douchey Jesuits in Georgetown for the douchey Jesuits in Chestnut Hill.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom