Wow, the Arizona board really hates Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Wow, the Arizona board really hates Syracuse

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
I have never seen so much butt hurt before. Some thought this place was sensitive, their board makes this place look like Sesame Street. Zona, congrats on maybe making the Sweet 16!

I have never seen so much butt hurt before. Some thought this place was sensitive, their board makes this place look like Sesame Street. Zona, congrats on maybe making the Sweet 16!
it seems like everyone hates us these days, we must be good and maybe even #1. We have a legend coach, an incredibly short term/long term successful program, we get 35,000+ and 26,000+ on a bad night, we have a team this year of unselfish AND incredibly talented players the result of which is the world is our oyster right now.

So much jealously and in the case of the Dukies....more or less being the entitled rich kids they are, used to nearly everything always going their way, they can't handle the new reality so they're acting out looking for anyone to blame in the process. It's kind of funny really.

It's good to be the (new) King....for how ever long it lasts

Don't understand the hate. We just beat a really good Duke team, we beat Cal, a team they lost to. Simple mathematics, everything adds up.

Just got off their board, talk about sour grapes. Recurring theme is they beat Duke on a neutral court by 6 and we won at home by 2 with a bunch of "home cooking calls". Funny their perception of the dome too, how half the fans cant see the game and bigger isnt better. These people are clueless. Us Eastern folk are oblivious to the best basketball in the country out west lol.

What are they saying? They're not saying we don't deserve to be #1 are they?

They basically are saying they are not scared of us because we have beaten any good teams on the road and blah blah blah. They compare the duke team they beat early in the season to the one we just played which we all know we played the superior version. Its just sour grapes, they are mad their team isnt as big of a national brand as Cuse and can you blame them?

we haven't played anybody, "we have soft (I will leave that up to your imagination), boeheim dodges playing the good non conference teams, we will have an early exit in the tourney, number 1 by default. They have said pretty much anything you can say negative about another team. This has been their tune since November.

it seems like everyone hates us these days, we must be good and maybe even #1. We have a legend coach, an incredibly short term/long term successful program, we get 35,000+ and 26,000+ on a bad night, we have a team this year of unselfish AND incredibly talented players the result of which is the world is our oyster right now.

So much jealously and in the case of the Dukies...more or less being the entitled rich kids they are, used to nearly everything always going their way, they can't handle the new reality so they're acting out looking for anyone to blame in the process. It's kind of funny really.

It's good to be the (new) King...for how ever long it lasts

We've definitely become a Top 5 hated program I think. I don't even know who would be 2nd/3rd after Dook. UK maybe? Then who? Kansas & UNC don't seem to get people so mad.
It's just weird. I've never had an ounce of hate for Arizona.

I don't think their minds process anything without thinking of "east coast bias."
article-1374411-0050D99000000258-111_634x286.jpg

Hey...when you're #1 everyone is out to knock you off.

Meanwhile...isn't it odd how Sean Miller is still a thorn in our side?
I thought he was still playing the point for Pitt.
Another guy who was around foever.

I'm sure which games of ours one watches is a factor in the so-called perceived hate. If you're an Arizona fan or anybody and have only seen us play say Miami, Notre Dame, Cal (minus Solomon), and missed the Duke and Baylor games then I can understand. Stupid to pass judgement on a potential sample size like those games but I get it.

They basically are saying they are not scared of us because we have beaten any good teams on the road and blah blah blah. They compare the duke team they beat early in the season to the one we just played which we all know we played the superior version. Its just sour grapes, they are mad their team isnt as big of a national brand as Cuse and can you blame them?

What do road games matter come march/april when were a 1 seed? Ncaa trny games are considered neutral court, and I don't envision any other program traveling as well as we do, especially when we will be playing in our backyard.

Man, people hate us now, wait until selection sunday when Yahoo runs an article linking Syracuse basketball to the holocost and citing "sources" who say CJ Fair was a kingpin in the Khmer Rouge during summer vacations while in high school.

Maybe it's me, but are we the most hated team in America the last few years? Everyone seems to have issues with us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom