Wow, ugly start | Syracusefan.com

Wow, ugly start

D bad, O worse. 2 TO's in the first 3 mins. Oh Lord

Not looking good anywhere.

Pretty pitiful, Desko better get something going here an opening loss to Albany is not going to go over well.

Are the Thompson's that good or are we just bad?

Are the Thompson's that good or are we just bad?

Combo of both, they are legit, but Hamlin is getting eaten alive and Ianzito has no business starting. Syracuse looks like the albany of old, Middies and most of attack look tiny, first SU team I have ever seen that just doesn't look the part.

Not looking good anywhere.
Gait wants a faster game and gets smoked when he get is.

Desko finds a face-off guy early and is getting smoked when he is finally winning them.

It is early but this team looks terrible.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361136810.689753.jpg

@ minimum my boy is happy that Lacrosse season has begun.

Gait wants a faster game and gets smoked when he get is.

Desko finds a face-off guy early and is getting smoked when he is finally winning them.

It is early but this team looks terrible.

Its early but the lack of recruiting success is really hitting home, short stick middies are suspect and the long poles outside of Megill are getting abused early. Woudl be nice if someone could tell Marasco the game started.

Its early but the lack of recruiting success is really hitting home, short stick middies are suspect and the long poles outside of Megill are getting abused early. Woudl be nice if someone could tell Marasco the game started.
I was wondering when that problem might show up.

Thompsons are putting on a clinic. Best players on the field by a long way in the first quarter. I believe they have more behind the back shots than SU has total. That one goal looked like it was 6 moves standing at the crease. That's what used to wear Orange.

I think SU might finally have more shots than turnovers.

Just need to go on a run.

Nice goal there to open the 2nd quarter. Marasco set it up.

Unbelievable turnover. Lazy, sloppy, silly all of the above

That's just embarrassing. Thompsons are humiliating the Orange right now.

Looking pretty inept. Albany looking pretty good though to give them their due.

Its going to be a long year, we really need Desko to do his best coaching job of his career or things are going to get ugly this spring.

Its going to be a long year, we really need Desko to do his best coaching job of his career or things are going to get ugly this spring.
Agreed. No FF's in 3 years (and staring directly at 4) is not SU Lax.

Agreed. No FF's in 3 years (and staring directly at 4) is not SU Lax.

Its early but as I noted, the misses on the recruiting trail are really becoming evident. Daniello and Galassos injuries appear to be more devestating then any of us thought.

I've been off the Desko bandwagon since his losing season.

Huge goals by Rice and Loy, Ward making an appearance as well. Finally lookign like SU, dominating at the X to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom