Wow! What a Great Day and What a Secondary Makeover! | Syracusefan.com

Wow! What a Great Day and What a Secondary Makeover!

Ish88888

All American
With the 2 ND grad transfers Butler and Williams add in Melifonwu and Coley as safeties...we killed it today! Would love to see melinfonwu win the FS position, Cordy at SS and the others at CB. Great day to be orange:)

Now if we get Pierre on the roster I will have 100% more faith in this defense.

With the 2 ND grad transfers Butler and Williams add in Melifonwu and Coley as safeties...we killed it today! Would love to see melinfonwu win the FS position, Cordy at SS and the others at CB. Great day to be orange:)
I'll make you even happier than you already are. Williams is not a transfer from ND. He transferred as a RS Freshman from ND to JUCO, now transferring to Syracuse...we have him for 3 years.

Now if we get Pierre on the roster I will have 100% more faith in this defense.
You might wanna let that prospect go. He fell off the radar.

You might wanna let that prospect go. He fell off the radar.

Eh maybe but if that is the case Syracuse admin people need to remove people from the syracuse directory as Pierre has been in it for going on a year.

Eh maybe but if that is the case Syracuse admin people need to remove people from the syracuse directory as Pierre has been in it for going on a year.

From what I heard yesterday, Pierre never made it to SU. It is possible that the name in the directory is someone else.

I honestly think we will see both Melifonwu and Coley at CB. The Tampa 2 requires big corners who can tackle on the edge. I think both would be great corners in this system.

Hard to put in to words how huge this DVD makeover was. It's a grand slam.

I know when he can go someplace and get it all paid for and maybe show your skills immediately. I gess he ikes his chances of winning a National Championship.

The fact that you know that is creepy.