STRONG
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES EVERYTHING
GOES UP AND GETS IT
TOUGH DRAGS PEOPLE FORWARD
GREAT BLOCKER

GREAT OFFER
Boy this looks like Oronde 2.0

The three-star tight end combined for more than 1,000 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns in his last two years of high school and his Bulls are scheduled to hold a signing event Wednesday at 11 a.m. at Miami Northwestern Senior High School.

Moore, 6-2 and 220 pounds, is a top-1,000 prospect in the 2023 recruiting cycle and the No. 2 unsigned player left in South Florida.

The three-star tight end combined for more than 1,000 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns in his last two years of high school and his Bulls are scheduled to hold a signing event Wednesday at 11 a.m. at Miami Northwestern Senior High School.

Moore, 6-2 and 220 pounds, is a top-1,000 prospect in the 2023 recruiting cycle and the No. 2 unsigned player left in South Florida.

Tend to think that he signs with Syracuse today

There is a live broadcast going on his Instagram video.
Currently the coach is lecturing them about qualifying academically.

Yeah according to McCallister we decided after the visit that we were gonna pass on him. Most likley because of Gill. I'm saying this now since he's already committed and signed elsewhere.

Mental note to self - Track this kid's career.
If we had to pass on him because of scholly numbers; ineptitude of carrying 2 or 3 scholarship punters...

If we had to pass on him because of scholly numbers; ineptitude of carrying 2 or 3 scholarship punters...
He blew up early in Florida and plateaued. It's why he was looking at G5 schools and us now on late signing day.

Last edited:
Maybe there was other reasons like transcripts or something. Hard to know the reasons.

I'm happy about this one. I think Gill is the better prospect.

He was going to play the TE 'hybrid' position. I watched the presser, he was a big kid, as big as any of our tight ends.

I'm always cautious about Miami Northwestern kids and grades though.

The fact he didn't have a Syracuse hat on the table tells me he didn't have a committable offer.

He was going to play the TE 'hybrid' position. I watched the presser, he was a big kid, as big as any of our tight ends.

I'm always cautious about Miami Northwestern kids and grades though.

The fact he didn't have a Syracuse hat on the table tells me he didn't have a committable offer.
Yeah you're right, could have been potentially been grades too.

Yeah you're right, could have been potentially been grades too.
But, with how fall we've dropped in academic rankings, is SMU that far away that this kid qualifies there, but not here?

But, with how fall we've dropped in academic rankings, is SMU that far away that this kid qualifies there, but not here?
He can verbal anywhere he wants to, if he's a non-qualifier he's not ending up there anyway. We'll just have to see if he enrolls at SMU in the fall, goes prep, JUCO, etc.

It is a realistic scenario that we kicked the tires late, found out he was a non-qualifier and went in a different direction. It's all speculation though. It is strange to see power programs offer early and back way off, we've seen that in the past with prospects that peaked as a Sophomore then plateaued.

I really think this kid could have helped this team.

I really think this kid could have helped this team.
I'm sure he would have. Any talented player that has to go JUCO could help. However, if they don't qualify, then they don't qualify. I have no idea what this kid's grades are, but it seems like he might have eligibility issues.