Class of 2016 - WR Ahmed Bah (NY) to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Ahmed Bah (NY) to Rutgers

3* 6-4 190# WR out of NYC? Sign me up.
Yes, his film is very impressive, though it appears the DBs covering him learned their techniques watching old Washington Generals film. Looks fast, appears to have excellent technique catching the ball and his size looks legit. IMHO, he would have been one of our best WRs on the team this season.

I like seeing these new names pop up. Was he ever considering Cuse before or is this brought on because of Babers?

This is going to be a really interesting wind down to the recruiting cycle. With HC changes and in some cases full staff changes at Illinois, Maryland, Syracuse, Rutgers, Virginia Tech, and Virginia and a lousy year and Addazio on the hot seat at BC, there's going to be quite a bit of movement with some of the Northeast and Mid Atlantic recruits. To our advantage in this turmoil, PSU has not had a coaching change and their 2016 class is pretty much wrapped up, which means that we, along with Pitt, stand to be the natural beneficiary of attrition at Rutgers and BC.

If the new staff plays their cards right, manages and retains the cream of the current commits, and takes full advantage of what's going on in the landscape, this class could end up rivaling on paper the 2014 class.

If Dino Babers offense starts attracting players like this we are going to have an awfully happy fanbase. We are going to points. I can barely contain myself.

it does show what happens when teams are scared of you running by them , the cross, bubble, hook routes all become easy to throw. looked like they were playing a modified team he was so much bigger than the db's

Last edited:
Of course, Rutgers board was indifferent to his decommit. Didn't think it was a big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom