Class of 2016 - WR Ahmed Bah (NY) to Rutgers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Ahmed Bah (NY) to Rutgers

"I'm picking between Rutgers, Syracuse and Buffalo," said the 6-4, 190-pounder.

But what opened Bah back up to Rutgers?

"I see it's different like how coach (Chris) Ash is running stuff," he said. "I see a whole different vibe and stuff."

Bah admits to already knowing which hat he will pick Wednesday, although he'd rather fans wait and see.

--
Sounds like he decommitted found no other P5 offers and is going back to Rutgers.

"I'm picking between Rutgers, Syracuse and Buffalo," said the 6-4, 190-pounder.

But what opened Bah back up to Rutgers?

"I see it's different like how coach (Chris) Ash is running stuff," he said. "I see a whole different vibe and stuff."

Bah admits to already knowing which hat he will pick Wednesday, although he'd rather fans wait and see.

--
Sounds like he decommitted found no other P5 offers and is going back to Rutgers.

Does he have a commitable offer from us?
If so, do we take him if he says he wants to come here?

Don't like him Money?
I like some things about him but I don't think we should just grab a WR just to fill a class. He is a NY kid and thats a positive. We will see. The staff doesn't seem to be hot on him.

money3189 said:
I like some things about him but I don't think we should just grab a WR just to fill a class. He is a NY kid and thats a positive. We will see. The staff doesn't seem to be hot on him.

Would have much rather made a run at Taysir Mack.

Would have much rather made a run at Taysir Mack.
I think the both of us was high on Mack. Both staffs didnt seem to go after him hard. I know he had qualification issues throughout but he supposively qualified a month ago. Thats why he got more offers thrown at him recently.

This kid claims in nj.com story from hunt this am he is choosing between us, rutty and UB?

LOL

Rutgirls was BEGGING Bah to re-up with them and Bah had no better choice. It was rutgirls or pay his own way to college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom