Class of 2018 - WR Amad Anderson (NY) Decommits from Rutgers/Verbal to Purdue | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Amad Anderson (NY) Decommits from Rutgers/Verbal to Purdue

Not really concerned where the kid winds up but with all the points being scored, the dynamic offensive systems out there, etc why would any WR choose a program like Rutgers, crazy really

Staff never seemed to go after him hard. I think he can be another dynamic slot Wr and kick returner. I heard he's taking a OV to Purdue.

I feel like we could bring him on now with the loss of Hall, this recruitment will be interesting.

Maybe I am not recalling his recruitment well but I don't think he was heavily pursued after we grabbed some others. I would rather target speed again like Hall or hold the ship for next year. I would imagine with our continued receiver output in this offense that we would continue to pursue some great talent there.

What's With the random Capitalization of some Words but Not others?
Perhaps an emphasis on what he thinks is important in that tweet...or a secret code.

It really is hard to figure why a WR wouldn't want to play there. Oh wait, no it's not:

2017 stats:
Steve Ishmael: 62 receptions, 802 yards receiving, 4 TD’s
Every RU player combined: 87 receptions, 861 yards, 3 TD’s

RU probably got 90% of that against Morgan State

No idea. I would love him as a replacement for Hall. We'll see soon enough.
Not sure if the staff is in love with him. He has good skills but that might not be the issue. It could be a character flaw that they notice or something. He is a good regional recruit that has limited options at this point.

His NIKE verified numbers are 5-10 168 (from last April) and he did not run the 40. I'm not sure he's 'that' fast and not fast enough to offset the height.

His junior hudl film doesnt jump off the page but I did like his couple of camp vids. Is he taller now than 5-10? How fast is he?

Why do I get the feeling Dad is in control of the decision.

Why do I get the feeling Dad is in control of the decision.

I think it's OK if the parents control the decision. BUT if you want to make the best decision for your kid, you should take all 5 visits.