Class of 2019 - WR Andrew Armstrong (TX) Portal from Texas A&M Commerce to Arkansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Andrew Armstrong (TX) Portal from Texas A&M Commerce to Arkansas

I was hoping we would offer after checking him out earlier today and seeing all the offers he’s gotten.

I was hoping we would offer after checking him out earlier today and seeing all the offers he’s gotten.
We did. See Post #1. Who knows? Maybe he chooses us.

ANDREW ARMSTRONG BISHOP DUNNE CATHOLIC HS, DALLAS, TX
IN PORTAL OUT OF TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, COMMERCE, TX HAS PLAYED TWO YEARS
#15 WR BISHOP DUNNE 6' 3" 180 HUDL FILM
#1 WR TEXAS A& M COMMERCE STATS BELOW // 6' 6" 189, 4.5 40, 34 VJ, BP 215

2022 STATS
  • REC 62 1,020 YDS 13TD

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

OBVIOUS PER STATS ABOVE / HIS PHYSICAL SIZE WOULD MAKE HIM A GREAT ADDITION

• ANDREW ARMSTRONG​

Texas A&M-Commerce Lions

Texas A&M-Commerce Lions
    • Wide Receiver
    • CLASS
      Sophomore
    • HT/WT
      6' 6", 189 lbs
    • BIRTHPLACE
      Dallas, TX
    • STATUS
      Active

Texas A&M-Commerce wide receiver Andrew Armstrong, one of the top wide receivers in FCS, announced his intention to transfer and is already receiving FBS offers.
Cory HogueCory HogueNov 22 12:03 pm
Texas A&M-Commerce wide receiver Andrew Armstrong tweeted on Tuesday that he has entered the transfer portal.
The Bishop Dunne High School product signed with the Lions out of high school and has appeared in 20 games during his two seasons in Commerce. His status exploded this year when he posted 1,020 yards and 13 touchdowns on 62 receptions.
Armstrong has already received an offer from FBS Louisville and will be one of the hottest names to watch in the transfer portal.

Probably more like lining his pockets, I believe he'd be a NIL guy for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom