Class of 2018 - WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Offers from Akron, Coastal Carolina, Duke, Marshall, Memphis, Minnesota, Southern Miss, Wake Forest, Syracuse

Interesting he immediately pinned his SU tweet and it is the only one that says God works in mysterious ways.
There just has to be more to that ,that he hasn't spoke open about yet.

Awesome - wonder if we get more commits this week from the camp!

Welcome to SU Mr. Queeley!

19396839_1866669973585374_7941259380519862149_n.jpg

He looks like a possession receiver and a possible replacement for Ishmael. I like him and think he may be a good one. I also like his bead necklace and have one very similar. It is a must have if you live in Florida.;)

Catches the ball well in a crowd, goes up for it as well. Alshon Jeffrey comp? I'll go with it.

He looks like a possession receiver and a possible replacement for Ishmael. I like him and think he may be a good one. I also like his bead necklace and have one very similar. It is a must have if you live in Florida.;)

We can expect a lot of nice WR commits under this regime, but I'm really interested in hearing more about this beaded necklace. Details?

A possession receiver with blazing speed ...awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom