Class of 2018 - WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

This kid can ball. Dungey ranked 33rd FBS, and Tommy D, as high as 8th in class... Gueesing he knows that. ;-) I've watched that double move burn, too many times...

We're extremely proud of the talent we have at the QB position. Queeley will have every opportunity to win and build an NFL Draft resume here. No doubts in my mind. We have a lot of good young receiver talent between '17 and '18.

Anthony's 40 time of 4.52 is virtually identical to Etta-Tawo's 4.49. He beats him on the shuttle, 4.08 to 4.32. FAST kid. For perspective. Queeley's 4.08 shuttle, was only bested by 4 wr at the 2017 NFL combine. NONE broke 4 seconds. This kid is going off!
Impressive but hand-timed, unlike the combine which is laser timed.

Impressive but hand-timed, unlike the combine which is laser timed.

pKxTl6.gif

I hear you... Although.

Two site have Queeley only 1 inch shorter(, while being 10lbs heavier.(195).. Hendrix benching 210, Queeley 300. Queely has the core strength(275 clean- he trains hard), but it's the hands, and thats to figure out in camp... Hendrix 4.4 40yd, Queeley ran a 4.42 at camp.(reported). Queeley has a blistering reported shuttle time of 4.02(Ouch) For whatever reason, Hendrix participated in the Nike Opening, but the only verified thing is his height/weight... No other results I can find from Nike(please verify/correct) All blanks. No disrespect to Hendrix, just having a time finding the #'s...His 9 inch vertical on hudl can't be real...(corrections please)

Herrell, great, too. 4.51 40yd, 4.28 Shuttle, 34.7 vert With a smaller 6'0" 165lb frame...

I dunno... Hendrix has the inch. But Queeley may have them both in the combine numbers...Looks like the hands are there, too... Thrilled to have him Orange...

Last edited:
I hear you... Although.

Two site have Queeley only 1 inch shorter(, while being 10lbs heavier.(195).. Hendrix benching 210, Queeley 300. Queely has the core strength(275 clean- he trains hard), but it's the hands, and thats to figure out in camp... Hendrix 4.4 40yd, Queeley ran a 4.42 at camp.(reported). Queeley has a blistering reported shuttle time of 4.02(Ouch) For whatever reason, Hendrix participated in the Nike Opening, but the only verified thing is his height/weight... No other results I can find from Nike(please verify/correct) All blanks. No disrespect to Hendrix, just having a time finding the #'s...His 9 inch vertical on hudl can't be real...(corrections please)

Herrell, great, too. 4.51 40yd, 4.28 Shuttle, 34.7 vert With a smaller 6'0" 165lb frame...

I dunno... Hendrix has the inch. But Queeley may have them both in the combine numbers...Looks like the hands are there, too... Thrilled to have him Orange...
We should be thrilled that we got Queeley, he is going to be the real deal. We are putting together quite the wr. stable. After a couple years with all these receivers , its going to look awful scary to the opposing defenses.

I still want Ed Hendrix 1st or Tyler Herrell 2nd

Hendrix was almost on commitment watch about last month. For some reason, his recruitment dialed back. I think he had some people in his ear telling him to slow it down.

Looks like Queeley has caught 4 TD passes in the past two games. Their schedules are all screwed up because of the Hurricane, but it looks like they played last Thursday and then again on Monday night.

Thursday:
1) Anthony Queeley scored three touchdowns on passes from Michael Kern and Lake Nona (3-1) improved to 2-0 in 7A, District 5 with a 52-0 win over Celebration (0-6, 0-3).

Boone defends new turf with shutout win | Football Roundup

Monday:
Lake Nona scores 28 unanswered to distance itself from St. Cloud

Lake Nona answered with an 81-yard drive, which included a 25-yard pass from Kern to wideout Anthony Queeley,

Kern tossed two third quarter scoring passes to Queeley and Johnson and Aracena scored a fourth quarter TD as the Lions reeled off 28 unanswered points after the 21-all tie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom