Class of 2018 - WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Anthony Queeley (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Love our WR's in this class. I think both Queeley and Hendrix are going to be studs in this offense.
Which is why I’m not heartbroken about the Hassan Hall decommit. With the season AET had last year, and the numbers Ish is putting up, you’d have to be crazy to turn down a chance to play in this offense!

Which is why I’m not heartbroken about the Hassan Hall decommit. With the season AET had last year, and the numbers Ish is putting up, you’d have to be crazy to turn down a chance to play in this offense!

me either. i fully acknowledge that we need to find a #1 TB, but since we're returning Strickland, Neal ?, Perkins, Pierre and also adding Jordan (Quick) /Dixon (Power) we have numbers with young potential. Ive always preferred Jordan anyways and liked Hall as an athlete; RB/DB/SLOT.

And slot is pretty stacked to with Riley, Johnson & Johnson, Neal ? and Lutz. I want any incoming recruit to beat out the incumbent but Hall is expendable. If we can't bring in a legit 4* back then I'd like to see the ship go to DT, DE, OL, WR, DB.

me either. i fully acknowledge that we need to find a #1 TB, but since we're returning Strickland, Neal ?, Perkins, Pierre and also adding Jordan (Quick) /Dixon (Power) we have numbers with young potential. Ive always preferred Jordan anyways and liked Hall as an athlete; RB/DB/SLOT.

And slot is pretty stacked to with Riley, Johnson & Johnson, Neal ? and Lutz. I want any incoming recruit to beat out the incumbent but Hall is expendable. If we can't bring in a legit 4* back then I'd like to see the ship go to DT, DE, OL, WR, DB.
DT or OL please. I think we are in good shape at DE for the next couple.

Unless it is a blue chip stud rush end.

I'm watching a game of Lake Nona vs. Harmony. The score is 14-7 1st quarter Lake Nona. A.Q. has one TD. I saw the TD and he went up high over the DB for the catch. SU fans, we are getting a awesome receiver. A.Q. caught his 8th TD of the year and he caught 7 all of last year. Will update how ends up.

Good game. Lake Nona-34 Harmony -21 Our recruit Anthony. Queeley 10 rec. for 125 yards and 3 TDs.. This kid is going to be really good in our system. Lake Nona also has a WR, Anthony Manning who had 8 rec. for 171 yards and 2 TDs

Queely finished with 10 receptions for 119 yards and 3 touchdowns, his 9th career game with 100 or more yards receiving.

In my head I'm picturing Queeley as a guy with good hands. I would love to have him have hands like Ish along with his work ethic and as an added kicker more speed. That's all I ask.

obviously can't tell how tall he is but he definitely appears to be the tallest skill kid on the field - either team.
They have him listed at 6'-2" and I would bet he is close to that. Also they have him at 195#s , maybe 180 in my opinion. But he to me watching him reminds me of Ish.

In my head I'm picturing Queeley as a guy with good hands. I would love to have him have hands like Ish along with his work ethic and as an added kicker more speed. That's all I ask.
Feels reasonable.

Senior highlights. Don't think these are posted on here yet.

Anthony Queeley on Hudl

I like this kid. Doesn't look to be the blazing deep threat we really need in this system but looks to have good all around skills. Good combination of size, height, strength, physicality, hands, concentration, speed, route running, and ability to get off the line. May not be elite in any of those areas but is good in all. Should be a nice player for us. Probably could contribute as a freshman if needed.

We have very little WR production returning next year that you have to be a little worried. But it does seem there are some good possibilities in the 2017 and 2018 class. Hopefully a couple guys are ready to seize the opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom