Class of 2018 - WR Aron Cruickshank (NY) Verbal to Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Aron Cruickshank (NY) Verbal to Wisconsin

Fastest kid in NYC and only a JR. Plays QB in HS but projects as WR / athlete.

This kid is good. Too bad Michigan got the jump on us but with our offense and Mike Hart as prinary recruiter I expect us to be in the mix until the end. Would be a huge get for us.

Hate to say it ... but this recruitment is basically over

Cruickshank is sic, he appears to have wheels and YAC ability we havent seen in a while. and I also like Paul Woods. It's crazy to see their are 3 pretty big time WR prospects in NY this coming season.

Cruickshank at 5-10 is a slot. Not sure where the other two project but I think Woods is an outside guy. Would LOVE to get them both.

Why? Cruickshank is a better fit for our offense and already has high major offers to back it up...
I don't agree that he is a better fit for our offense. Anderson plays like AET and has the same speed , great hands, and catches the tough passes, and has played wr for awhile now, he can stretch the field,. Cruickshank would be a slot, which we have plenty at the time. He has played QB for most of his time so you don't know what you are getting in the transformation. We also don't know what these other school are recruiting him as. I didn't say I didn't like him, I said I rather have Amad. He is more of a polished wr and I'm sure before it's over he will have his fare share of high majors offers.

Cruikshank has elite speed. Thats the reason for the big offers. Amad Anderson has more flash. He has some wiggle to him that I liked in his film. I like Anderson more at this point. He's a true WR. Would love them both obviously. Staff have to maintain relationships with these guys. The bigger schools will start to fill spots. SU can be right there to scoop them up. The key is getting these guys up for OV's. We havent done enough of that with the NYC kids.

didn't see that coming. nice get for them, I liked this kid.

Wisconsin is like 70% pass. I hope they use him right. Would have been a great slot in Dino's offense. I wonder how hard SU went after him. Probably won't get Amad Anderson either. Too bad, two dynamic players.

Wisconsin is like 70% pass. I hope they use him right. Would have been a great slot in Dino's offense. I wonder how hard SU went after him. Probably won't get Amad Anderson either. Too bad, two dynamic players.

not sure how much time syracuse put into any of them and it's hard to argue considering the wr's we got.

Last edited:
not sure how much time syracuse put much time into any of them and it's hard to argue considering the wr's we got.
Im talking slots. Im happy with the outside guys we got. I like Lutz's speed and upside but he's not the same as the other two. Staff might have felt Lutz is not that far off from them so they just and focused on him. I dont know. They might be after other guys for the slot position.

Im talking slots. Im happy with the outside guys we got. I like Lutz's speed and upside but he's not the same as the other two. Staff might have felt Lutz is not that far off from them so they just and focused on him. I dont know. They might be after other guys for the slot position.

IDK, Lutz running a 10.77 is blazing fast and he's doing it at 190lbs +

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom