Class of 2017 - WR Brad Hawkins (NJ) Decommit from Michigan/Attending Prep | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Brad Hawkins (NJ) Decommit from Michigan/Attending Prep

Which is exactly the belief of our new AD as well, if I interpreted a comment he made correctly. Something about scheduling to put our football team in a position to get W's.
I remember reading that statement and wondering What he was driving at?Soft schedulees aren't the way you attract rpecruitsits who will sniff out that crap immediately. Her probably doesn't that this way at all. Having been an Orange fan for many years as well as you I assume. Boeheim constantly steeded cupcakes early in the season. You could argue that this was his method of preping the team for stiffer competition later but they went into the record book as wins.

Does that help us with others? Maybe Donald Stewart?
Don't think there's any chance we get Stewart. He'll still wind up at either Michigan or Stanford. Only way we could possibly snag him at this point would be sheer bad luck for him - Michigan runs out of spots, and he doesn't get accepted to Stanford. Need BOTH of those things to happen to get him.

SUFaninNJ said:
I know that Toad doesn't like us, but really? "A four-star recruit, Hawkins also held offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Florida, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Penn State, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, Miami (Fla.), North Carolina, Missouri, Michigan State, Virginia, to name a few." A few?! And this was after previously mentioning Rutgers, Oregon, South Carolina and Temple previously in the article. OK, you don't like Syracuse, and he didn't choose us, but we couldn't have been included in the "few" that were mentioned?

That's hilarious

Did they over sign?

Don't know if that's the case here. If they were squirreling him away for a greyshirt, he wouldn't be openly considering other schools. Academics is likely. It's nearly pointless to recruit kids from Camden. It's the worst school system in the country by almost any measure. We've been down that road a bunch a times in the past too.

Don't know if that's the case here. If they were squirreling him away for a greyshirt, he wouldn't be openly considering other schools. Academics is likely. It's nearly pointless to recruit kids from Camden. It's the worst school system in the country by almost any measure. We've been down that road a bunch a times in the past too.

Wasn't Andrey Baskin a Camden kid? Pretty sure he was.

And then Holloway/Parker last year. At least one was an academic casualty from the sounds of it.

Wasn't Andrey Baskin a Camden kid? Pretty sure he was.

And then Holloway/Parker last year. At least one was an academic casualty from the sounds of it.

Yes, Baskin was from Camden.

We've had a bunch of Camden kids including Darius, Darrell Parker, and current safety Rodney Williams

We've had a bunch of Camden kids including Darius, Darrell Parker, and current safety Rodney Williams
Rodney is from Cherry Hill. Is that considered Camden?

Rodney is from Cherry Hill. Is that considered Camden?
No, but I thought he went to a Camden school. Seems I am mistaken. Close proximity, but not the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom