Class of 2019 - WR Brieon Fuller (FL) Offered/DeCommitted again from Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Brieon Fuller (FL) Offered/DeCommitted again from Miami

The Doral Academy 2019 standout originally gave a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes late Wednesday night before backing off that pledge early Thursday morning to only recommit to the local school a few minutes later after talking things over with his mom.

Fuller, who is ranked as the No. 24 wideout for the next recruiting cycle, picked UM over Georgia, Kentucky, N.C. State, Iowa State and Syracuse.

The Doral Academy 2019 standout originally gave a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes late Wednesday night before backing off that pledge early Thursday morning to only recommit to the local school a few minutes later after talking things over with his mom.

Fuller, who is ranked as the No. 24 wideout for the next recruiting cycle, picked UM over Georgia, Kentucky, N.C. State, Iowa State and Syracuse.
I don't think this on again, off again, and then on again thing is over yet. Stay tuned, News at a 11.....Popcorn and soda

The rising senior tweeted on Monday that he has backed off a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes.

Fuller committed to UM last spring picking the local school over Georgia and others, but contact between the two parties had died down in recent months.

Miami currently holds a commitment from Neptune Beach Fletcher Top100 wide receiver Jeremiah Payton and is actively courting South Dade Top100 wide recevier Frank Ladson who visited campus twice last week for spring practices.

Fuller joins Miami Southridge three-star linebacker/safety Diamante Howard as recent decommits for the Hurricanes. He plans to give Syracuse, Louisville, Kentucky and Utah State hard looks moving forward.

UM still holds the No. 2 ranked recruiting class per the 247Sports Composite.

This has the feel of that CB/Safety from a couple years ago. Forgot his name.

This has the feel of that CB/Safety from a couple years ago. Forgot his name.
If you are thinking of Deion Hallman I wouldn't put this kid in that category. Brieon committed to two different staffs at Miami too quickly.

If you are thinking of Deion Hallman I wouldn't put this kid in that category. Brieon committed to two different staffs at Miami too quickly.
Remember when Bris Estime was committed to 14 different schools before realizing Syracuse was it?

Remember when Bris Estime was committed to 14 different schools before realizing Syracuse was it?
Actually, I'll reply to myself on this. I believe the correct history was that he never had a Syracuse offer until Shafer took over.

Anyway, back to Fuller!

Ul or nebraska me thinks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom