Class of 2023 - WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I think this kid could be very good for us. Size and speed is great. Hasn't played receiver but one year right? Should have lots of growth ahead of him. Love it.

Correction: 2 years playing at WR.

Last edited:
Tom Cruise Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

10.57 100 m. 21.82 200 m.

Off the top of my head, he might be the fastest guy we have gotten in a while.

For comparison purposes, I know Jawhar Jordan had a 10.62 100 m and a 22.06 200 m in HS. We are recruiting a guy named Josiah Brown out of Holy Trinity HS for 2024 who I think is the fastest kid in NYS. His PRs are a 10.76 100 m and a 21.96 20 m.

These guys are usually scatbacks that are 5'7, 145 pounds. The fact that Bryce is 6'2 and 175 already is very encouraging.

5A 100m state champion-10.57, 6’3 185, 4.012 GPA, 37” vertical all according to his twitter page
...and appears to have good hands and can run routes.
Lots to work with here. One more year of high school ball to improve and then I don't think it will take long for him to see the field at Syracuse.

Looks like he's a LOT more than 'just' a tall dude who can run (very!) fast.

Seems like good hands, laid out for several tough catches, caught it in traffic, moves and double-moves to get open, and several nice blocks to free up other players to run for TD's.

He's got one more year of HS ball to play with his 4 Star QB Avery Johnson so he should get plenty of opportunities to shine next season. Looks like Avery Johnson may commit to K State very soon according to the crystal balls. Hopefully K state doesn't get involved here and try to sway Cohoon away to join up with him. But either way we should expect to have to fight off suitors for any good player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors