Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

It’s got to be us or Georgia Tech. Pedophile State already has four WR commitments.

Which is also good news for the Canadian kid.

2020 WR class has the potential to be as good as any position class in a long, long time.

It’s got to be us or Georgia Tech. Pedophile State already has four WR commitments.
Looking through his twitter media I don't see where he ever took an OV to either PSU or Oregon, only WVU, GT and SU. Now does anyone know if his mother came with him to SU? I see her in those other two ov pics.

How does a top WR have GTech in their final group?

They are literally just discovering the forward pass in their offense starting this year, with a brand new coach and offense, and zero track record at this school? :confused:

And all the current roster was recruited to play the old system.

I think he comes here. No knowledge but it feels right and he would help this o blow up. Seems like a good kid too so that is a Babers plus. Him and the Canada kid would put me over the top here.

WVU scares me a lot here. It's a toss up between us and them (again) from what I've heard. They have been driving me insane since they hired Neal Brown.
Which way you leaning

Hard to accept losing kids to WVU.

But with 2 ovs left I'd expect this recruitment to be far from over no matter who he chooses.

The question is why

The question is why
Syracuse has a bunch of clear advantages.

Academics, coaching, conference, scheme...

The one place West Virginia has a clear advantage is in fan support. They have a full stadium for almost every game. At this point, we can't say that. It might be changing but recruits need to see what a filled Carrier Dome looks and sounds like. It is a big deal.

All you fans that bought seasons for the first time, great job! Please come to the games and bring some friends and family with you.

How does a top WR have GTech in their final group?

They are literally just discovering the forward pass in their offense starting this year, with a brand new coach and offense, and zero track record at this school? :confused:

And all the current roster was recruited to play the old system.
GT is recruiting well. I think its because folks are happy with the change at coach and the excitement of playing in a better offense.

Morgantown... the cow-tipping, couch-burning capital of the world. Gowdy would be in for some real culture shock, I believe.

Beating the 'Neers the last 4 times we played them has to count for something, doesn't it? A stadium full of drunk rednecks aside, I think WVA would have a difficult time making the case that they are the better program.

October 23, 2010 Morgantown, WV Syracuse 19–14
October 21, 2011 Syracuse, NY Syracuse49–23
December 29, 2012 Bronx, NY (a) Syracuse 38–14
December 28, 2018 Orlando, FL (b) #20 Syracuse
34–18
Series: Syracuse leads 34–27
(a) 2012 Pinstripe Bowl
(b) 2018 Camping World Bowl

Morgantown... the cow-tipping, couch-burning capital of the world. Gowdy would be in for some real culture shock, I believe.

Beating the 'Neers the last 4 times we played them has to count for something, doesn't it? A stadium full of drunk rednecks aside, I think WVA would have a difficult time making the case that they are the better program.

October 23, 2010Morgantown, WVSyracuse19–14
October 21, 2011 Syracuse, NYSyracuse49–23
December 29, 2012 Bronx, NY (a)Syracuse38–14
December 28, 2018Orlando, FL (b) #20 Syracuse
34–18
Series: Syracuse leads 34–27
(a) 2012 Pinstripe Bowl
(b) 2018 Camping World Bowl

Geno Smith still has nightmares from those 2010-2012 games. Shafers defense absolutely demolished that kid every single year.