Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

I will see you, and raise:

4cd10c1d4e9407b98fad4cbc8943fe5d.jpg

medium.Cuse-Cheer.jpg.57bc08c7e8fba6005781284d0c74ad6f.jpg

That WVU cheerleader is probably the only girl in the entire school with a full set of teeth. :p
And eyes that are properly spaced.

Hopefully we land him, if not on to Meiga and Poitier...I am confident HCDFBs lands one of these WRs.

When Wake won the conference like 10 years ago they saw almost no change in their recruiting the next year

This needs to be read by everyone.

We may receive a slight uptick but until we sustain 8-10 wins per year, it’s going to be tough to consistently pull 4-5 stars.

All that being said, GT can say they produced Megatron. Much more recent than Marvin Harrison.

I'm saying my buddy sent me a text.

Since you're implying I'm stealing info, can you let me know what my motive would be to do that? I genuinely couldn't care less about "clout".

Have a great night.
I hope your wrong but u usually aren’t damn it.

Marrone said it best. Very rarely does Syracuse win the high profile, drawn out recruiting battles. Still holds true even though he wasn’t very good at it and is long gone.

Another "attack the source" db. Take a hike zins.

It is really so annoying -- a poster with a strong track record on the forum who brings NON-subscriber, insider information about recruiting to the board getting attacked by some newb.

And people wonder why many of the posters who have great info self-select to stop posting.

Marrone said it best. Very rarely does Syracuse win the high profile, drawn out recruiting battles. Still holds true even though he wasn’t very good at it and is long gone.

Marrone, while a good coach, is not Babers. I think Babers sees the long game and can bring the high profile kid here. Will just take more time.

It is really so annoying -- a poster with a strong track record on the forum who brings NON-subscriber, insider information about recruiting to the board getting attacked by some newb.

And people wonder why many of the posters who have great info self-select to stop posting.
You are absolutely right. I see a lot of mis informed posts on here that I can correct but I choose not to post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom