Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

So back to Gowdy...his Twitter is loaded with orange retweets! But the 2 recruiting sites are 100 for GT...I know wait and see but I want to get excited now!!
From some comments he made after our visit I think we have at least as good of shot as anybody else. Not sure if anything has changed since then but he hasn't taken any more officials since that point.

From some comments he made after our visit I think we have at least as good of shot as anybody else. Not sure if anything has changed since then but he hasn't taken any more officials since that point.
1jyjml.jpg

I read you!!

I haven't had blue balls since i was 17. At this stage of my life i think ill call them aqua.

How often do multiple sites have a guy going to the same place and they're wrong? Not being facetious.

How often do multiple sites have a guy going to the same place and they're wrong? Not being facetious.
Normally they all fall in suit so it one is wrong they all are.

So back to Gowdy...his Twitter is loaded with orange retweets! But the 2 recruiting sites are 100 for GT...I know wait and see but I want to get excited now!!
There is a time and place for that type of thing...

Think it’s between GT and Cuse
Naz Burnett will catch 5 of the teams 15 total passes next year, and then discourage him from making the same mistake he did.

Here is the challenge. We are deep at WR. GT is extremely thin.

If he's as good as people think he is, competition shouldn't scare him. Cisco played from day 1 because he impressed.

If he's as good as people think he is, competition shouldn't scare him. Cisco played from day 1 because he impressed.
Cisco might not be the best example as Safety might have been our thinnest position at the start of last year.
I think with any FR WR coming into this group they would have to be lights out amazing to crack the starting line up and it would be hard to even crack the two deep at this point.
Going to a school like GT where they are just learning about the forward pass could be very appealing to gets that want to start right away.

Here is the challenge. We are deep at WR. GT is extremely thin.
You recruit for the future not just the following yr. All our Jrs and Wrs will graduate one day and then Gowdy will play. That's how recruiting works. We have to recruit all positions for the future to remain good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom