Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Both good pro careers but not HOF worthy, IMO.

Darius 0 pro bowls, 0 first team all-pro. His closest comp career wise is Mel Phillips (?) & Corey Webster.

Bullock 1 pro bowl, 4 first team all-pro (various entitites). His closest comp career wise is Dhani Jones.

McNabb has a much bigger gripe. 6x Pro Bowler, comp stat wise is Terry Bradshaw, Jim Kelly, Bob Griese, all HOFers.

Bradshaw and Griese each won multiple Super Bowls, Kelly appeared in four. McNabb appeared in one. That won’t help him, but he still has a case for sure

Bradshaw and Griese each won multiple Super Bowls, Kelly appeared in four. McNabb appeared in one. That won’t help him, but he still has a case for sure

Didn't he have something like 5 straight NFC championship game appearnces?

He wants to be the next Amba Etta Tawo at the "Cuse

I hear hes going to be eating at the Varsity.

Me too. That's why I'm just going to wait and see where the young lad picks. If Syracuse, great, if not NEXT!!! Go Orange!!
Yep, that’s my plan as well. Unless anyone with info wants to share privately.

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. We will continue to be in head to head fights for these types of players ever year. At some point the chips will fall our way on some of these recruiting battles. If we don’t get him it will just make getting Meiga and Poitier all the sweeter. Also when this guy sees Cuse go bowling and beating Clemson, who is to say we don’t flip him? Lots can happen. Good luck to the young man.

We’ll see who he picks.

Even if it’s not us, kentron and latarie would be monstrous lands. Add Meiga and thats a hell of a pull.

Im still confident we will be happy.

it would be nice to get an elite WR in this offense one time.. we have already shown in 3 yrs that if you come here you can catch 15 TDS and 100+ balls a yr, you wont get that in almost any of the top 20 teams outside of a few. what kind of numbers would an elite guy put up in this offense 20/130?