Class of 2019 - WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU

Love that, does everything really well between his feet, hands, and body. Can be physical or create separation from his moves. Is as complete a WR as you can find in H.S.
A friend of mine that knows football much better than me say he reminds him of Jarvis Landry

We need this guy cause it will make everyone better. Come on Cameron, we know u wanna be the next Marvin Harrison or even the next great Mr. Coleman.

A friend of mine that knows football much better than me say he reminds him of Jarvis Landry
Does he realize that if he signed with the Cuse, he could literally be a program changer, and a household name in NY in his first year? The type of talent that when you think of the school, his name is the first one mentioned?

Cam has transferred back home to Cardinal Ritter in St Louis. The coach at img quit. That's the reason for the transfer

Cam has transferred back home to Cardinal Ritter in St Louis. The coach at img quit. That's the reason for the transfer

Any idea if this has any affect on his stance with SU. Does it help, hurt or have no impact?

I don't think that's a good thing overall, to have the guy from IMG quit... didn't we have a nice in road beginning to develop?

I don't think that's a good thing overall, to have the guy from IMG quit... didn't we have a nice in road beginning to develop?

there's probably more than one coach there we know.

I don't think that he was talking about Cameron. The concern is with a new head coach coming into IMG and if the relationship that has been developed with the Syracuse staff will continue.

the might apply to every school in the country then. at the end of the day it won't mean anything.

The interest between him and SU had nothing to do with img.
For the love of God, please help him see he could put us and him on the map with his talents. Poster child of Su and ESPN. This kid is gifted in ways we haven’t seen since Johnny Morant. Hoping he commits early and recruits other kids like a 4 star rb and some 4 star oline and a few 4 star defensive players also. I’m not asking much. He would be fun to watch.

Was wondering when we would get our first commitment for 2019...

Have a feeling it could be soon! (And note: I have no inside info -- just guessing/hoping!)

IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3481.JPG
IMG_3479.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors