Class of 2016 - WR/CB DeVaughn Cooper (CA) In the transfer portal...again. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR/CB DeVaughn Cooper (CA) In the transfer portal...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseLegacy

And another fwiw the coaches are following him. McCloud Lynch and Lewis are all following him. Plus they have been following his HS site for a few weeks...Narbonne HS in Harbor City, CA. Also Devaughn is following all three coaches back.

Paul Schwedelson ‏@pschweds
2016 WR DeVaughn Cooper (@coopa_da_rula) tweets that he's received an offer from Syracuse. He's committed to Arizona.

Cooper, from Harbor City, California, is rated with three stars and as the 91st best WR in the 2016 class by 247Sports composite rankings.

Would this be an attempt to have Modster and bring his buddy with him?

Just a guess of course...

Wow. Wow. Fningwow. I watched this film 6 times and looked at different aspects each time. Speed and open field reads are top notch. Routes are average. Hands look great he always catches away from the body. My favorite part is when he catches in the hook flat curl area he immediately swithes the ball to the correct hand and turns against the grain as he is coached. That last aspect is so difficult for high school and college players to understand and trust. Kid is a flat out burner and would break records in the dome. That is all.

Could you imagine getting Cooper, Fitzpatrick, and Modster. Plus Moe. and maybe Moran . What a offense!!!!!

It's sounding like the next couple of weeks is going to be very interesting!

Gotta love his focus and field vision as well as his speed! Go Orange Recruiters!

RAPTORS RUNNINGgiphy.gif

You would think that they never seen snow before. lmao
Most of. These guys are from Florida and California. Good bet most of them haven't seen snow, or if they have its a major rarity.

Besides who doesn't love a good snow ball fight?

In my best Alec Baldwin voice:

Put. The. Snowball. Down.

Does anyone think that it's possible for us to get one of Cooper/ Riley/Byrd? Or is this an all or nothing kind of deal? I realize Byrd is offer less and we are almost certainly only looking at him as a priority walk on.

The more I look at these guys, it seems they want to play in college together.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 4m4 minutes ago
Narbonne (Calif.) HS ATH Sean Riley, WR DeVaughn Cooper and WR Cedric Byrd will take official visits to Syracuse on Jan. 16, per Riley.
Ewe should should get at the very least one out of the thread maybe two the coaches are good . Three is a stretch. Chances are that there is at least one homey who wants to be close to mom and dad and maybe a girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.