Class of 2016 - WR/CB DeVaughn Cooper (CA) In the transfer portal...again. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR/CB DeVaughn Cooper (CA) In the transfer portal...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that legal?
Sure, he could have picked up an Arizona hat and said I'm going to Arizona St. It all matters where the fax goes with his signature.

He’s been on campus before. We have enough scholarships. Our new OC might even be familiar with him. We know Dino is. Why not?!

He’s been on campus before. We have enough scholarships. Our new OC might even be familiar with him. We know Dino is. Why not?!
He got kicked out of Arizona. He had injury problems most of his college career.

But it is clear he was a valuable part of the team when he could play.

Players who get kicked out of college are risky. Players with a series of injuries are risky. Players with both issues are even riskier to take a chance on. That said, it appears he can play when he has his act together and is healthy. He plays the slot, like Sean did. If Syracuse offers, I bet Sean raves about the opportunities for a slot receiver in the Syracuse offense.

He got kicked out of Arizona. He had injury problems most of his college career.

But it is clear he was a valuable part of the team when he could play.

Players who get kicked out of college are risky. Players with a series of injuries are risky. Players with both issues are even riskier to take a chance on. That said, it appears he can play when he has his act together and is healthy. He plays the slot, like Sean did. If Syracuse offers, I bet Sean raves about the opportunities for a slot receiver in the Syracuse offense.

OK, they can go after Devaughn Cooper as long as they leave My Johnson alone.

I would pass I think and it's not because I don't like the young man. He certainly could bring some value if healthy. I would rather our guys from the last two classes at WR get some touches. I am bigtime bullish on the two 6'3" WRs we picked up in the 2020 class, Alford and William's.

Transferring from his second stop, UTEP.
This was a 2016 recruit that has already played in 5 seasons? So... how exactly does he have 2 more years of eligibility left?

Status
Not open for further replies.